Thread: DPS age in Rise of Immortals

DPS age in Rise of Immortals

Well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I have seen couple of changes in the patch and I have entered an age where matches will be decided through the DPS race rather than that of the actual tactics or the strategy. The items has to do with the lots of changes in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: DPS age in Rise of Immortals

According to me the developer of the game are looking to build up a happy medium for the big thing into the game. we should remember the 4 to 5 patches ago of the Age of Tanks. Well Laz arguably seems to be quite stronger. The only thing which I wanted to see is that how the tanks will work into the game.

I am suspecting that it is to be done with the tank characters who is having the high HP and it need to get the higher HP scaling on the level up. I think the tanker will be better than that of the casters. It will have lower HP totals and there will be less scaling. It is used to be done with the Vezin to for the out-tank Scorpix for example. I am wondering that the developer of the game are trying to moving away the game from them.

After playing the game for the couple of hours I have come to know about the thing that is Scorpix is the quite weaker in the state and I am not having any reason to play with Scropix.

What I am expecting over here is that the developer of the game will provide the patches at the later stage of the game so that the some items will be added into the game and couple of issues will be sorted out into the game. the most lacking item in the game is magic damage item.

Well I have played tons of matches and Painess against of the Painess is racking up the kills left and right doing the insane damage. I am not able to figure out why over there is many attack speed and crit items? In offense tree works in the game so I am not able to imagine how the game is unbalanced the game will become quite DPS. The item will be quite cheaper and it will become more powerful and the price is increased without any reason. Also I have found that Balak's gay dynamite model back to the Axe.

Yesterday night I have played the post patch game and I have noticed that pick of the Tank Vezin was quite weaker. The game is working quite bad and carry was quite fed. The team was quite stronger than that of the imo. I have simply switched to protecting the carry which was being played by the Carbide and we have won the match quite easily.

This particular patch has provided the down of the cost of the stacking everything which Nyssus needs. Putting AD and AS on serrated edge and making the crit item cost which less than that of the 3K to get the fully upgraded. You have to put the lifestyle and spell vamp on the blood drinker made and late game is rushed forward side of the 14 minutes. I am able to have the 125 AD by of the level 6 at that particular point. At the time of the build I was having DPS over 500/second.

I loved the new skills of the balak. I let you know that you can help your team with the new dynamite. I have found that it was quite better than that of the axe.

At this particular moment of the time I wanted to tell you that the items in the game is supposed to change in this particular patch and the game has become completely unbalanced. DPS immortals was ranged ones and it will provide the massive advantage over of the casters. I have played the Netheurgist which was exclusively and it was quite capable of the handling of the myself against of the any of the hero which is prior to the patch but there will be no chance into the meta game due to ridiculous damage potential of the DPS classes with the changes of the items.

Well in this particular game I wanted to tell you about is the similar damage from the dps classes with the new items but I have agree with nerfing Painess.