Thread: Math and other questions in Rise of Immortals

Math and other questions in Rise of Immortals

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I wanted to know about the Armor and mr resistance formula. What about CDR? Where I will be able to purchase the talismans and seals? Let me know if you are having requirement in this particular situation in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Math and other questions in Rise of Immortals

Well according to me Magic defense is seems to be the subtraction into the damage. Armor seems little different than that of I can see and the damage of the around of it. I am not sure about the above mentioned thing but I have checked the same and I have found that it did not seems to be working.

In this particular situation you should have the champion tree skill and so that you can get the match while playing this particular game.

You are having 100 HP and 1 armor will have the effectively likely adding the 4 HP against of the physical attacks. It is same as of the magic resist and magic attacks. The formula which you can do the damage while reducing the off after doing single attack can be given by as follow.
    Code:
    (X) / (X + 25) ) x 100
    Here X is the armor or you can say magic resist. it will yield the % damage which will not take the off the every attack of that type.

Well CDR is add up in the game and there will be cap of the 40% so the cool down of yours will not be get down of the 60% from the original value. You will also get the D spell at the persistent level 21 if you are supposed to choose the the champion discipline tree. In the matched it will be unlocked so you will be able to put the skill point into the tactical level 16.

Whenever you are supposed to choose the char it will prompt you about the type of the damage it is doing for the abilities and auto attack. The armor in the game will give the relative diminishing returns. It will give you 4% increase but 8 each new point increase by of 3%. If you are supposed to play the game into team than you have to divide the effective hp increased by the 2 since the half of the damage will simply come from the other kind of the damage. So if you are having 2000 hp character than there will be 300 hp increases.

As far as I know I wanted to tell you that there will be 10 level and 400 spread. Restrictions are removed due to populations.

If you are having a hero with 1000 hp and 0 armor. To kill it need to do at least 1000 damage. If you have given 10 armor to hero which will make 28.57% damage reduction and each and every attack will deal with 71.43% of original value. So to kill him now it need to damage 1400. Hence the hero will now have 400 more effective HP in the game.

In case you have given the 20 armor to hero than it will make the 44.44% damage reduction. The damage multiplier will now become 66.66%. so the minimum damage will increase to 1800. The increase into HP will become 800.

This game will give 55 armor and tons of HP and Health Regen is of the 10k health. From the top of it Ult and insane Health Regen is seems to be quite more and now that is the only reason I am wondering that 40 armor are feeling less useful on Vezin then it is done on the Aislynn.

If there is damage of the physical only 4%. If it is of half of half than that of the 2% of HP. At the level 25 of 100% increase each point will simply add the 4 hp. If the 100 into the question will work as 200. the EHP is increased by 2% and 4 points. I am wondering that armor and magic will resist and add for the same EHP which did not seems to true at all.

The EHP which you are supposed to get in the game is nothing to do with magic damage you take or the magic resistance of yours. EHP which you are getting from the magic resist has nothing to deal with physical damage and you should take or armor. The Physical EHP is equal to PHP and magical PHP is equal to MHP.

EHP is an average of the php & Mhp. If half of the damage is from the each then than it can be written as follows.
    Code:
    EHP= AVG(PHP,MHP)
    Hence 4% PHP will increase only and increases EHP by 2%.
    Every single point in armor will give you 8 Points of the PHP per 200 HP. If the PHP is made of the 25 and half armor than only of the PHP is used by the calculating that is of 4% which is mean by diminishing returns.

As far as I know I wanted to tell you over here is that the good team will try to damage the types. A really good premade will simply keep the entire thing balanced. Auto-matched teams will totally random. a good team will simply become physical or it can be based on the magical defense entirely in the game. due to absents of the MR and HP item stacking magical resist is quite harder than that of the stacking Armor and HP. So magic damage will decrease in the effectiveness of the game.