Thread: Need help in penalties in fifa 12 demo

Need help in penalties in fifa 12 demo

Hello friends I have been thinking that this has been a great problem with many of them including me, I have been having a problem with the penalty shoot out, while I am taking penalty shoot out everything is working fine but when I am keeping the keeper don’t dive now tell me what to do please? Anyone having this problem please tell me whats wrong.

Re: Need help in penalties in fifa 12 demo

Well I wonder why this has been a problem with you I have never faced any problem like this. Everything has been working fine with me and I think that there is not even any such bug which would be letting you be in some problem or so. They have been really fine in this way and I haven’t found a single guys complaining about this ever I don’t know how you are having it. Just restart the game and see if it is working never heard anything like this.

If you have been using the keyboard then you need to use the 4 and 6 key from the key board and if you are using the gamepad then you need to go with the right stick and that’s the only way from making you goalie dive around hop now you know how to do it and your would be working now atleast.

It is so simple I wonder that you haven’t been able to do this on your own I think that you are not a good player and you haven’t been able find it out also on Google anyway lets try to help you out with letting you know how to do this you need to use the left stick to make him move on the line and then you can wave his hand with the right stick for diving this is an very advanced and the improved way to dive for the ball and if you want to know then I would be telling you that this was not the same in the game before I mean when this game came into the act but still people were managing to do with it and when many of the guys were finding it bit difficult they mailed it to the EA support and the things were made easier so you need to try this out.

I have been just unable to hit the goal even after trying a lot I don’t know why but I am just unable to do that. Whenever my game has been reached to the penalty its sure that I am loosing the game because I am just unable to find the goal with the penalty shootout. I have been trying out so much but I haven’t been successful god knows why sometime I just manage it by somehow . I think the goalkeeper in the penalty shoot is an advanced level and they know where we are going to hit the goal they just dive on that side.

Why have it been so difficult for you I don’t think that this is difficult any more. It has been very easy now. And I think that you must not been looking out for the tension level of your player. If you would be hitting the shoot when the tension level is in the middle then you would be surely hitting a goal. You must be ignoring that and it is one of the most important factors while taking shoot.

I just love the tension bar it has made the level so tough and challenging and that is really a nice thinking that how to make the game more real by making the players feel the pressure this is why I have been loving EA games so much.

Are you pressing the buttons at a proper time you need to press the button with a good timing and the timing is wrong then you won’t be able to hit the goal ever so I would be saying that you need to work over the timing and all first and then I am sure you would surely hit the goals because now it is too easy. And saving the goal is also easier ya I too face the problem sometime my timing is not better or my goalkeeper don’t dive then the problem is with my clicks not at proper timing we need to have a better timing for both of it.

This is a problem with the timing you need to practice on it first and them start playing and one more thing i would be saying that go to the controls and see whats the controls been set for the goalkeeper while penalties if that has been changed then you need to know the other key just check that out hope it would be helping you.