Thread: Don’t want to uninstall FIFA 11 to install FIFA 12 pc Demo

Don’t want to uninstall FIFA 11 to install FIFA 12 pc Demo

Hello guys I don’t want to uninstall the FIFA 11 to install and play FIFA 12 PC demo I love 11 and so I don’t want to uninstall it, can this happen and can I get both the version in my system and play which ever I want please help me guys I am sure you all would be saying something which would be really helpful for me please.

Re: Don’t want to uninstall FIFA 11 to install FIFA 12 pc Demo

I don’t think that this is a problem actually you can do this normally there would be no problem at all. As you install two different games you can do this in the same manner. I have been playing fifa 10 and FIFA 11 together and I dint had any problem and same with the fifa 9 and fifa 10 no clashing between them and they have been working completely fine so I don’t think you need any trick with that you can install the game as it is in your system and the problem is solved once you install it successfully.

I have a simple trick which would be helping you a lot I am sure I don’t know you would be finding it a simple or some weird steps but they do work nicely.

1. So the first thing would be to open then notepad and then create a file which would be named as DEMOFIX.reg.
    2. Now just copy all the text in the reg file;
    3. Save the file.
    4. Run the .reg file and now you can run the fifa 12 demo Autorun.exe and install the game you would be finding that both of them are running fine

I don’t know I can’t say anything about this because I have been trying this out and I have faced a problem and it has been really very irritating for me so I don’t know what to suggest you. When I was trying to run fifa 11 while having fifa 10 it was just messed up and everything went wrong from that time I haven’t ever tried to do anything like that.

If such problems have been faced by you guys then you need to look around in this thread and get some help how to fix Conflict between FIFA12 Demo Installer and FIFA 11 i hope you find something better over here.

Ops now problem at all with me and none of my friend and we have been playing this game some much and we have really liked it a lot. So I think that if you all are having any problem with this then there is some problem with your system or some problem with your setup and you need to look out for that and see if you are getting something solved. Just try to install some other setup I am sure that would be working. You wont believe me but this is true that I was having fifa 9 fifa 10 and fifa 11 in my system and each of them was working fine I don’t know if I was lucky with or what but everything was fine with me.

Simply install you fifa 12 successfully and everything would be fine only what you need to remember that don’t install the fifa 12 setup in the same drive in which the fifa 11 is already existing and I am sure you wont have any problem everything would be working nicely.

Hey guys thanks a lot to comment and it was a easy trick and i dint knew that would be so easy i dint knew much about it so i was bit worried and even i have saw one of my friend having problem by installing both the game at one time so i thought that it would be compulsory to uninstall one of them to have the other one.