Thread: will there be an Arabic commentary in FIFA 12

will there be an Arabic commentary in FIFA 12

Hello guys can you tell me that would there be a Arabic commentary on the fifa 12 I have heard somewhere that this time they would be having ti and I have been waitng for this from long time please suggest me something and make my doubt clear I would be really happy it the answer would be yes.

Re: will there be an Arabic commentary in FIFA 12

Ah I have also heard about it but I don’t think that it would be true actually they are just saying it as a rumor and if that would have been included in fifa 12 it would have been in the demo but I can’t see anything like that in this game till now and I don’t think that it would be possible.

Well friend I have been waiting for the same thing and I was expecting the same thing to come up but unfortunately I would say sorry to myself and sorry to you and sorry to all of those who have been waiting for all this because there won’t be any such feature in this game and I am sure with this I have contacted the game site moderators and they have been saying that there wont be anything like that at least till now there is nothing like that and 90 % chance is of no and they wont be having anything like that in it . sorry for all of you and it’s a bad luck again and I think we all of us together need to ask for this to the EA lets mail them together and then see if they are interested in help us with that hope they would.

I don't think that it is actually possible to have a Arabic commentary as it is not a much demand form the customers. Anyways they must have some choice about this i think as some of you guys have been needing it. hope they would be working fine with that and would have a better chocie for it. Lets see what they would be doing further.