Thread: Want to be a goalkeeper in the FIFA 12 PC Demo

Want to be a goalkeeper in the FIFA 12 PC Demo

Hello if I want to be a goalkeeper in fifa 12 then what I have to do? Please tell me is it the same as it was in the previous version or something different because I have been playing the previous version and I have been thinking about going with been a goalkeeper and having something which would make it easier to have a control on the goalkeeper so please help me out with this I need some suggestion over it.

Re: Want to be a goalkeeper in the FIFA 12 PC Demo

Well friend I don’t think that there would be any change in the controls and all it would be the same as it was in the previous version and you have to do all this in the same manner and then I would be saying that they are the nice way to handle the goalkeeper already so I don’t think there is any need to have a change in the game. And I have been wondering that this is the best deal when everything is not so easy with the game and you have all the challenges bit tough to follow. And I have been liking it a lot and I don’t think that any of the users are having any problem with this and you too need to enjoy as it is.

Why don’t you check it out on to YouTube I am sure you would get something really helping and you would like it a lot. I have been also going through it and it has been very helpful for me always.

Ok lets follow some steps and see if it is helpful, just press the back click if you have been using the gamepad and if not then search out for anything on screen which would be indicating to go back arrow or press the backspace key on your keyboard in simple words. And then select the side which ever you want to go with and the keeper would be in control that’s simple now enjoys the goalkeeper.

First thing what you have to do is click on the back key on the controller and then scroll it at the bottom and then simply press A and this is done to select which side you have to select to go with right side or any with the key now. Been a goalkeeper is very much fun I mean when you know to play with the goalkeeper it is really a good choice and you would be a good player if you can manage a control on the goal keeper. You can defend a lot and your defending would be really very powerful because normally the goalkeeper remains useless many time when not in control.

And once when you are in a good control of the keeper in the arena mode, in the gameplay if you need to control the goal keeper then you need to press the back button and then switch the keeper and press the back button again to get back to your player.

Hey guys thanks a lot to help me out and some of you had a good attempt for suggesting me a right thing. Anyways for me what matters is that the problem has been solved and now i am fine no problem at all. i knew i would be getting good support from you all and i did got it thanks a lot.