Thread: Rise of Immortals, not able to apply the patch

Rise of Immortals, not able to apply the patch

Here I have an issue with the patch of Rise of Immortals game. I am trying to patch this game but every time it is getting failed and I am not able to apply the patch. I tried to patch the game after restarting my pc but that didn’t help me. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall Rise of Immortal again but the problem is same as it was before. I am not able to understand why I every time I am failing to apply patch to this game. Is there anyone else who got the same problem and then succeed to apply the patch or if anyone has any solution for this issue then please reply.

Re: Rise of Immortals, not able to apply the patch

May be I can understand the main reason behind this your issue with applying patch if you will tell the exactly what happening when you are trying to apply the patch. Do you get any error when you try to patch Rise of Immortals, if yes then tell the exact error and if it doesn’t gives any error then tell how your screen behaves when it fails.

When I try to patch Rise of Immortals and it fails then it doesn’t give any error message. I explain you in little more detail, when the process is at some random percent of completion then suddenly it displays patch fails where it was displaying ‘applying patch’. And after that it remains same and nothing happens.

It seems little strange kind of problem. Although, it is difficult to figure out the exact reason behind this because it is not giving any kind of error message, but I think you should first check the disk space available in your computer, because in order to install the first patch you must need to have some GB of free space in your hard disk. So, if you have very few hard disk space available on your computer then just try freeing up the disk space and then try again to patch Rise of Immortals game. And if it doesn’t solves your issue then reply here again.

I am also not able to apply patch to Rise of Immortals game, it is saying patch failed. And, at least in my case, reason cannot be the low disk space available in hard drive, because I have lots of space in my hard disk. I am not able to understand what should I do, I also tried to restart my pc and even reinstalling Rise of Immortals game.

I was also having the some problems when I was applying patch to my Rise of Immortals game. But, finally I succeeded to apply patch to this game. Here is what I did actually. I just uninstalled all the things which were related to this game and after that when I again installed Rise of Immortals then I didn’t got any problem when I tried to apply patch. I think you all should try this as it worked for me.

I tried uninstalling Rise of Immortals completely, but it didn’t work for me. I still have the same problem when I try to apply patch. Is there is any other solution to fix this issue?

In my case whenever I try to apply patch to Rise of Immortals game then it gets stuck when it reaches to somewhere 10% and then it don’t goes further and at this time this is on the phase where it says Check for updates. Just to make sure, I have plenty of space available on my hard disks. I even tried to uninstall and the reinstall the game but the problem still persist.

I patched successfully after I uninstalled and then reinstalled Rise of Immortals. I was stuck at 7% and then it was just saying “patch failed”. But, after reinstalling it again I succeeded to do patch. Though, for first few times after reinstalling also I was not able to patch but finally when I installed the game to the suggested path then this issue got fixed and then I successfully did the patch. Now, I am playing this game and it is really an awesome game.

I did uninstalling and re-installing the Rise of Immortals game not just one time, I did it ten times and now I am tired of doing that, and each time I didn’t changed the installation directory also and it always stuck at 10%. Therefore, I think this solution is not going to work at least in my case. So, please suggest me any other solution to fix this issue.

Completely reinstalling Rise of Immortals will surely solve this issue, because it worked for many people who had the same problem with their patches. I suggest you to completely uninstall the game and clean-up all the files which are in the game’s directory. After that you will be able to patch completely. I think in your game there are some hidden issues in your previous patches.

Till now you might have noticed that there are many people for whom the process of just uninstalling and reinstalling Rise of Immortal game doesn’t helps at all. Therefore, I think the developers should bring a fix for this issue, because it is not the problem with one or two people. I was so excited to play Rise of Immortals but this error has stolen all my excitement now. The developers should release some fix for this also as soon as they can.