Thread: Can we have Rise of Immortals for Mac?

Can we have Rise of Immortals for Mac?

I am having really simple query and I am hoping that all the users of this particular forum will help me out to get the requirement of mine. Well tell me can I have this particular game Rise of Immortals for Mac?

Re: Can we have Rise of Immortals for Mac?

I am not aware of about whether this particular game will have support for Mac or not. but I am hoping that this particular game will have support for the same. also let me know whether the game will crash after installing the game on Mac.

I let you know this particular game is licensed software and also I wanted to tell you that this particular game is licensed for the platforms and operating systems for which the developer of the game is providing binary executable. If someone is trying to the bundle RoI for any other platform or you can say any other operating system then there will be need of official approval from the developer of the game.

Until and unless the developer of the game is supposed to develop the Mac version of the game we will not be able to get the wine version of the game.
    However I let you know that this particular game will run fine if you are trying to run with Boot Camp. You have to simply launch the Boot Camp on the computer of yours. you have to go for the Utilities folder and there you will be able to get the guide which will help you to installing the windows on your computer.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply try to use Virtual Machine on the computer of yours than that of the bootcamp. You should know an important thing that is Bootcamp is used to compress the entire Mac operating system into the first part of the hard disk and the second part of the hard disk will be untilized by the Windows based operating system. Well it will make the running of the Windows will be quite poor on the Mac just because it will search will take the entire rotation to get the section where the windows is installed on the computer of yours. you will have better experience while using VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disha N View Post
    In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply try to use Virtual Machine on the computer of yours than that of the bootcamp. You should know an important thing that is Bootcamp is used to compress the entire Mac operating system into the first part of the hard disk and the second part of the hard disk will be untilized by the Windows based operating system. Well it will make the running of the Windows will be quite poor on the Mac just because it will search will take the entire rotation to get the section where the windows is installed on the computer of yours. you will have better experience while using VM.
    I don’t agree with you at all. The Mac is simply booting from the different partition under Boot Camp. It will run with the full speed. You should use the Virtual Box and VMWare but they are not useful much for the game because the it is not having support for DirectX.

Anyone who wanted to play Rise of Immortals with Mac should make use of the bootcamp.

Well I am aware of the thing that is this particular engine of this particular game is not having support for OpenGL and MacOS or Linux. If this game is going to have the multiplatform than I am expecting that there will be great increment into the selling of this particular game. Well we should tale to the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will help me out to get the requirement of yours.