Thread: xbox controller unplugged Still FIFA 12 Demo crashes at first screen

xbox controller unplugged Still FIFA 12 Demo crashes at first screen

Hello friends I have been having the problem with the FIFA 12 Demo crashes at first screen even when the xbox controller is unplugged now what to do please help me out guys. This is so irritating and I don’t like such problems in my game while playing. So suggest me something with this, anyone having same question or have solved the same problem then please help me with that.

Re: xbox controller unplugged Still FIFA 12 Demo crashes at first screen

Ok not a big problem I have a solution for this lets try out this.

1. Go to start and then in run type regedit.
    2. Over there you can see HKEY_CURRENT_USER moving ahead of that press system.
    3. And then go to CurrentControlSet and then move to the controls.
    4. After you are in controls you can see media properties and then you can go to private properties and then see for the joy stick and then move to OME option.
    5. Now you have to find a file name as OEMName and then right click on them and then modify them rename the USB Gamepad to Logitech cordless rumblepad2.
    6. After all this is done now you need to download the XBOX 360 controller and then just simply paste it into your main file of fifa and then see if this is helping you out. This has helped me out and so I am thinking that this would be helping you for sure.

I don’t know that you have ever thought of this or not so I would like to tell you about this is that EA sports have been disabling many of the Gamepads and all for the demo version of the fifa12. And that may be the reason why all this has been the problem. And I have found many users facing this problem and this has been really a problem with this and so I would be saying that don’t worry with this and this is the problem with almost all of the users and they have been complaining about it to the tech support of the EA and so I have a feeling that they would be quickly looking for it and they would be solving this problem wait for the new patch..

I don’t think that you need to worry about all this tuff these would be the problem with the demo version but no problem would be there in the original game which has to be just released in some time. Now just have a bit patients and there would be a entry of real challenge.

Thanks Alibamu this is a nice steps to follow and this was nice and really helpful thank you very much and it has solved my query as always once again helped by you and i do expect the same thing in future also. And i dint though that this would be a problem, but as i have faced it i would be thinking that i needed some solution which would be making everything clear without having number of attempts, but i thought this would be really very tough but no it was made a bit easier by you all thanks for that once again.