Thread: Can we on or off Parental Filter in Rise of Immortals?

Can we on or off Parental Filter in Rise of Immortals?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here. well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. is there any provision for the removing of Parental Filter from this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we on or off Parental Filter in Rise of Immortals?

I let you know that you will be able to drop an S bomb and combine words without spaces between of it and it will display words which you wanted. There will be random things which are being filtered and it will not have foul meaning.

Yes you are right there is no consistency while using filter. I would like to have the parentally friendly game. according to me there should be kind of consistency or you can say standard in the entire thing. I have found that there is inconsistency in each shape and form in the game. also every PG-13 is seems to be filtered in the by it.

Well according to me there should be something which will give me the filter toggle or there should be filtered names which was against of the rules.

I agree with the entire thing which you have stated over here. Filter is used to make people frustrated who are trying to read the actual word for any reason.

I have noticed that there are number of the games who is having any option to toggle off the filter. So that the people who are having an issue with the it can simply turn off to filter the odd words. If they are supposed to provide the same into the game then it should be located at the bottom. I really hate to reply the words when I supposed to play the game.

Well according to me there should be some kind of the mechanics-based reason which should be in favor of the disabling the filter. The filter screen for the names as well as languages are different. It means that you should simply wind up who like Hitler and who is having the name which has been blocked the profanity filter. It will make the tracking of the players who are playing the game. Let see whether the developer of the game is providing this particular thing or not.

Well I don’t think so the censor filter will not change by the developer of the game there should be some strong reason to change the policy.

Looking at the matter I recommend that the developer of the game should provide the same word so that we will be able to resolve the Hitler problem. Also there should not be blanket filters which is used to simply censors the combinations of the latter. There is no concerned of the length of the word into the game. Well there should be infuriating aspects which is supposed to be dealing with the profanity filters into the most of the games. According to me the developer of the game should provide the bypassing through the creative swearing.