Thread: Server unavailable while playing Rise of Immortals

Server unavailable while playing Rise of Immortals

Well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I have launched the game on the computer of mine and come to know about the there is no servers available. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to figure out the matter will be highly appreciated.

Re: Server unavailable while playing Rise of Immortals

Looking at the matter you should furnish following details which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the issue.
    What operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer?
    Is there any security software or firewall which you have installed on the computer?

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the firewall and security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should disable those security software’s and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

If the issue is resolved than I recommend that you should configure the above mentioned software so that the issue cannot persist on the computer of yours. so try the same and let me know about.

There is a possibility that servers might be down due to some technical issue hence you should wait for couple of hours and try to connect to again with the servers.

Have you reinstalled game on the computer? If not than you should simply download the game and uninstall the game from the computer of yours. also you should remove all the folders and file from the game folder . after finishing with that you should try to install the game on the computer.

Well I am doubting that there could be bug issue with the game. so I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Make sure that the bug report should have the information regarding the computer configuration and the issue which you are getting. Well the developer of the game will fix on the same and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.