Thread: Rise of Immortals Unable to login due to unspecified RCP error (Error code -1)

Rise of Immortals Unable to login due to unspecified RCP error (Error code -1)

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. Well I am getting unspecified RCP error ( error code -1) when I supposed to login into game. Let me know why the above mentioned is occurring. Any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rise of Immortals Unable to login due to unspecified RCP error (Error code -1)

There is no much information from your side to get the root cause of the issue which you have mentioned over here. Well tell me what operating has been running on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any security software is running on the computer? if so let me know about the same. you told me that an error message is prompted when you are supposed to login into the game so post the entire error message over here and also provide the log file of the same.

Re: Rise of Immortals Unable to login due to unspecified RCP error (Error code -1)

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the Firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. so you should simply disable the same and see whether it is working or not. if the issue is resolved then you should configure the firewall on the computer of yours to make the thing working for you.

Looking at the matter I suspecting that there could be an issue with the server which you are supposed to contact. What I wanted to tell you over here is that you should wait for the couple of hours and see whether you are able to connect with the servers or not.

If the issue is not resolving than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the game and tell them about the problem which you are facing. They will work on the same and resolve the matter which you are getting and let you know about the possible fix which you can try to fix the matter o yours.