Thread: Computer starts FIFA 11 instead of FIFA 12

Computer starts FIFA 11 instead of FIFA 12

I have recently downloaded FIFA 12 demo in my computer and after that I install that game in my computer. Now when I click on the game launcher file at that time it starts FIFA 11. If anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please let me know.

Re: Computer starts FIFA 11 instead of FIFA 12

I have read your problem and first thing you have to make sure that you have downloaded FIFIA 12 only because sometime if you download anything from any third party website at that time this type of problem can take place. first check whether it if FIFA 12 or not.

According to me you have to first uninstall the game from your computer and after that you have to download the FIFA 12 again from the internet and this type you have to make sure that you download the FIFA 12 game. Now after downloading the game you have to install the game in your computer and after that you have to check whether it is working properly or not. I think after installing the game again you will not get any problem with FIFA 12.

if you have previously installed FIFA 11 in your computer then you have to uninstall the FIFA 11 from your computer and after uninstalling that you have to reinstall the FIFA 12 in your computer and after installing the FIFA 12 in your computer start the game and see whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because if you have installed the FIFA 11 previously and then you have installed FIFA 12 at that time it has overwritten some files which resulted in the issue which you are facing.

yes I agree with the above reply there was similar problem occurs with me when I have installed the NHL and after that I have uninstalled old version of the NHL and after removing the NHL my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spend some time I finally find the fix for this issue. you have to download the registry file which is attached with this solution and after that you have to run I in your computer and after doing that you will be able to play the FIFA 12 without uninstalling the FIFA 11 from your computer. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have first downloaded the FIFA 12 demo again from the internet and after that also I was also having the same issue. now after that I have uninstall the FIFA 11 from my computer and then I have reinstalled the FIFA 12 in my system and after that my problem get solved. Thank you so much for helping me.

This registry edit is amazing...works perfectly...Thnx m8...
    keep up the good work..
    =)