Thread: Faeblades is present in ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’

Faeblades is present in ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’

Hi friends I have played demo version of the game ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ there I have seen many features in this game which is really interesting. There are present of lots of weapons and armor in this game. But however I have tried many things to find Faeblades In this game but however I can’t get it. Is this possible in this game to have Faeblades or it is not available in this game. I have try many thing but however still I have not seen such thing in this game. So if you guys have any information or any suggestion for the presence of Faeblades in this game then please let me know. As I am new to this game I don’t know much more about this game. Any help or ideas is thanks and appreciated

Re: Faeblades is present in ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’

According to my information this is true that this game have the presence of Faeblades. In order to get this you have to complete House of Ballads quest and with this you will get this Faeblades as quest items. So this wills presence in the quest after you have defeated boss. And also the thing that I have seen in this game is that once you get this Faeblades you will have to face more boos enemies.

Re: Faeblades is present in ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’

Yes in this game once you get Faeblades the game automatically gets tough and the player have to face many difficulties to play this game and to complete locations. But however this is quite simple quest in this game and it is also easy to get Faeblades, the thing that the player have keep targeted that he have to complete the ‘House of Ballads’ as sooner as possible before timer runs out. After that the player have the chances to get Faeblades and can make it use to kill the enemies.