Thread: Generic USB Gamepads for FIFA 12

Generic USB Gamepads for FIFA 12

Hello guys does anyone have any generic USB controllers fix information to play FIFA 12. I go through the many sites from the internet but I did not found any information about this. So if you know then please post back here.

Re: Generic USB Gamepads for FIFA 12

There is a attach to play the game through generic controllers: you have to go to the start and from there rum and there type Regedit and then from there go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and choose system and after that choose control from the CurrentControlSet. Once you done with it then you have to choose PrivateProperties which comes under the MediaProperties. And then choose joystick then from there you will get OEM choose that and then within that you will find some three folders within that you have to find the file name OEMname then you have to right click on it and modify it and then rename USB gamepad to Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2. I hope this will help you.

If you comprise FIFA 11 PC and you have previously solved every the troubles of the joypad configuration of FIFA 11 PC, so you have to go to My Documents and from there choose FIFA 11 and discover the file name as buttonDataSetup.ini. Obtain that file, once you get this file then you have to paste it in FIFA 12 which comes under My Documents. Additionally copy the similar files still within your game folder of FIFA 12, and after that rename it on the way to buttonData.ini (perceptibly removing buttonData.ini or renaming the unusual file that you discover there).

I did the procedure as you said and now my gamepad work, but when I enter the game asks me to choose the control option that I am not able to select and configure the alternative. When my cursor is a classic and press the key once, the cursor automatically moves to the third option, not only here in any menu selection like this, I am not able to select the second quarter. Options, etc., which moves in two places. Please help. Also on the menu selection I see two driver side and both move on my single controller.

I've tested on multiple systems and all my friends have no problem after doing the trick to get your USB gamepad working. I do not know what is wrong with your gamepad. I recommend using the files of FIFA 11 is the button configuration will be in "My Documents".

i have a gembird usb gamepad with vibration .... how can i configure it to get it working properly with fifa 12 ... i actually got it working but i still can't make the right analog stick work ... please help me out ... yea i changed the name in OEM to logitech rumble pad 2 too ... but the right stick still ain't working...