Thread: Difficulty with the Dynamic light In FIFA 12

Difficulty with the Dynamic light In FIFA 12

Hello guys I don’t know what it is but I found something wired with this game. I did not found earlier anything like this. So I am totally frustrated with this. So my issue is at the same time as moving midfield brightness goes down at what time I vary my camera angles. So I am not getting why it’s showing different brightness level with every angle of camera. Is this take place with somebody else? At what time I am setting my camera at the Arena at that moment it also take place in the tutorial I am sure it’s not something about the stadium lights. At what time I am using vsync at that moment I am not getting any difficulty with it. But at that moment I get the stumble gameplay at the time of match. So it’s so irritating for me. Does anyone face this same with their game? Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated. And if anyone knows how to fix this then please share that useful information with us so even I can fix that. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Difficulty with the Dynamic light In FIFA 12

Hello even I am having this same issue with my game. As you said that regarding to vsync so the brightness issue is revolving but I am getting the lag at the time of match. So I am not able to play it happily. I think this is bug. I hope they will fix this issue.

Yesterday I was facing the same issue with my game. But then after that I try to find about this on internet and I found the following settings. So as per those settings you have to make use of SCREEN_SLEEP = 16 into your fifasetup.ini file and after that you have to turn on vsync. Once you done with it at that moment it will work fine. But this will arrive issue with the FPS for few seconds.

Hello thank you for this useful information sorry for not mentioning in previous post. But I already perform it. But still I am getting this same light brightness difficulty. So if you are having any other information about this then please share it with me. I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you for starting this thread. Even I am having the same query for this game. I observed the same thing. If your vsync is not activated then your brightness goes down. I think it’s not an issue as you said you are getting these same things with different cameras so maybe they are introducing new lighting effect in this game. not sure but I think.

As you guys are saying about this issue so I would like to ask you guys which VGA card you guys are using. And did you update your drivers. Actually I am using maximum resolution with the vsync but I am not getting any kind of this issue with this game. I think you have to perform some settings with your graphic card control panel. So check it.