Thread: Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12 demo

Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12 demo

Hello guys I am new for this game. I played FIFA 11 for some time. And now I am moving towards the FIFA 12 Demo. So my problem is I am not able to install this game on my system. So I went on some forum site and there I found the steps for installation and according to that I uninstall FIFA 11 from my system. But after that at what time I am again trying to install this game so it’s showing me some kind of error message. That error is something regarding to the path. I am not able to understand that error. But it saying something please check the transforms path is valid or not. Does anyone else getting this kind of error with their installation. Please help me guys.

re: Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12 demo

Hi even I am having this same issue with my system. I try to install this game on my system but even I am getting this same error. I think it’s something related to the location of the installation which is something related to the c drive. I am not able to understand it. But still I am trying to find about this. If you get any information then please post back here.

Hello guys I think you guys are making some mistakes while installing. Did you remove FIFA 11 completely from your system? According to my knowledge if you are getting this kind of error at that moment you have to remove FIFA from your program directory, then only it will work for you. So please check that first and see if this will work for you or not. I am sure this will help you.

Hello thank you for your reply and according to your suggestion I check this and it works for me. So now I completed with the installation. But at the moment I am getting another difficulty with this game. This game is lagging like hell. My system configuration is high still I am lagging. Don’t know why. I try with much solution but nothing is helpful. So do you have any idea about it.

According to your query I try to find about this on internet. And while searching I found the following link. Just go through this link it will solve your all issue regarding to this lagg. Perform the steps mentioned in the following link and see if it’s working for you or not.
    FIFA 12 Demo Lagging

Re: Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12 demo

hey man you are great. Thank you for this link. And now I can play this game without any difficulty. In between if I get any other difficulty then I will post back here.

Re: Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12

i have installed full version of FIFA 12 on ma computer but when m starting the game it shows Error E0001. can ne body tell me how to fix it............

Re: Getting Error message while installing FIFA 12

Quote Originally Posted by kandarpashar View Post
    i have installed full version of FIFA 12 on ma computer but when m starting the game it shows Error E0001.
    Well, i am not a gamer but while searching solution for this error, i found that it is probably related to Graphic Card. Which Card do you have with your PC ?? Make sure it is updated with latest drivers cause latest games required latest stuff coz of their high end graphics.

For more info, check out this article: E0001 Error issue on Fifa 11 . Dont bother about Fifa 11 or 12.