Thread: looking for FIFA 12 Demo Extender file

looking for FIFA 12 Demo Extender file

Hello guys this game is really awesome and as we all are enjoying this fifa series from last many years. FIFA 12 demo is really awesome and I am enjoying it. But now I am looking for the extender file for the gameplay of this demo. Is it possible to increase the length of the match up to the 6 mins. I heard that there is some files present on internet by merging that you can extend the length of the match up to the 6 mins. So if you have any information about this kind of file then please share it with us. So even we can enjoy this game additionally. All replies are appreciated.

Re: looking for FIFA 12 Demo Extender file

Thank you for starting this thread even I am looking for this file. And even I heard about this from my friend so if anyone have any information about that then please share it with us.

Hi friends I think I found solution for your query. After reading this thread I try to find about this on internet and while searching about this on internet I found the following file. I am attaching this file with my post. So you have to download this file and after downloading this file you have to extract it and after extracting you will get one text file. So you have to copy this text file into your Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS FIFA 12 Demo\Game folder. And then again start the game. I am sure this will help you guys to extend your gameplay length. Please use it and tell me if it’s working for you or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for this file. I download it and as per your instruction I coy it in the game folder of FIFA 12 demo. And now my game is of 6 min. and I am enjoying it.