Thread: With ATI Graphic card Getting stuttering gameplay of FIFA 12

With ATI Graphic card Getting stuttering gameplay of FIFA 12

I obtain a stumble gameplay at the same time as on stage; I more often than not obtain 60 fps during fifa 11 following the fix patch. However at the present through demo it obtains 60 to 54 up and down and it construct it stuttering and a bit confuse. I attempt the "SCREEN_SLEEP=16 " within rna.ini file however didn’t employ. I am using ATI 4670 1GB Graphic card but still the same issue. Why?

Re: With ATI Graphic card Getting stuttering gameplay of FIFA 12

Well my understanding through fifa series let know me another time that the most excellent OP to play fifa is XP, trust me, the majority troubles are solved if you run the game on top of windows XP. If you don’t encompass it, well after that the primary thing that irritated my mind is updating the drivers, however the drivers that are exhibit at the moment within AMD drivers’ site are commencing in august and the demo was released at the moment as a result you'll have to stay in anticipation of the drivers starting September month. If you don’t would like to wait, attempt to run the demo within compatibility mode in favor of XP, possibly it will help.

Hello I will suggest you to turn off the vsync and after that try to play it again. I am sure this will help you. Some day before I was facing the same issue with it then I try to turn off it and play it again.

I didnt play the demo of FIFA 12. I'm with HD4850 and XP 32bits, if I acquire the similar problems or not, I will post back here. Have you struggle updating the drivers still they are commencing last month? additional suggestions that I am able to provide you, are downloading Ccleaner, on the way to obtain rid of needless files that you possibly will have resting on your PC, to comprise a more "clean" PC. Or attempt to run the game through least probable programs resting on, the sort of programs within the along right corner, as a result that you possibly will comprise more memory and CPU power obtainable on the way to run the game.

I am having this problem as well. The game sprint at 60 however occasionally it go down toward 50 or 45 fps. Still through vsync allow on top of the game and resting on the nVIDIA control panel. If I turn the vsync off I obtain screen tearing. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me.

It simply employs through going toward the Documents folder after that FIFA 12 folder and subsequently aperture the fifasetup.ini through notepad. Insert SCREEN_SLEEP=16 and the problem will be disappeared. If you insert it within the rna.ini into the C:/Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports FIFA 12 Demo directory it will not employ. I thought it previous that this didn't employ in favor of me. however accumulating the SCREEN_SLEEP=16 toward the fifasetup.ini within My Documents FIFA 12 directory did crack the stuttering.

Hello I am using ATI HD3870 and I obtain the similar problem, throughout a number of points the game freeze in favor of 1-2secs. It happened once or twice throughout a match. Attempt the game resting on laptop on top of medium setting even though not as good as resting on spec on top of, however the game not at all freezes. On top of low setting, the game runs good. So it’s to irritating for me.