Thread: Turret's or Tower's Appearance in Rise of Immortals

Turret's or Tower's Appearance in Rise of Immortals

I observed that lots of people protested regarding the design of the tower. Maybe not so much of a trouble, but I think it's at a standstill worth nothing. I truly discover it strange that a turret with a humanoid head (even though I have not seen in other games that use a similar design and I think that for the first time). The design is not bad, but maybe they can improve. Compared to the HoN League of Legends and towers, I think the current design tower ROI is a bit far.

Re: Turret's or Tower's Appearance in Rise of Immortals

I think there must be something different for the mega-tower in the respawn area. It is even stranger to see that the tower apparently humanoid heal the Immortals. In DoTA, it is considered strange or improper sources can attack and where return on investment, otherwise I found a structure in which the attack is the healing (but really not insist on the use of logic video games, of course). Hopefully a good concept / model that would take place in which uniformly represent the functions of that structure.

I like the top of the tower, as it talks to you face. Do not really want something flapping around like balancing action rather than going on the screen, the worse the framerate. Because my PC has been around a while, they often have problems in League of Legends, when a full team fights with spells and airborne particles. Less is more here.

I as well need to keep the turning of the turret and the bird model thought is just an instance. Possibly it can be just replaced with a better model without extra animations to the present.

Logic is not at all what I am after adjustments, but creative and thematic of the tower (to cope with the thought regarding the little people, automation is obviously a likely reason, even in real life, but does not actually matter). Fantasy settings of the game may run, but expansions in the visuals, while not affecting the logic game is at a standstill worth thinking about.

In fact, something like the towers of the head (or turrets as they are called) is the single-arm, but your idea sounds even superior. As for the healer generate megatower / why does a large statue of the war or somewhat.

I doubt that the towers need to be changed. They are creepy and dated, and are not supposed to be. They are quite mediocre while compared to HoN towers and towers League legends and even the towers of DoTA. I liked the idea of another person mentioned that someone working in the tower. It would be truly exclusive, if the model of the tower actually had a slight servant, or a group of henchmen, sitting in some controls in the tower. And the tower itself could take more than a stylized form of cannon. You may still have the front a statue of a creature too. It would set the game apart from others in the genre for the towers not be strange things, the statue automated shoot people.