Thread: Rise of immortals launches but crashes after clicking play

Rise of immortals launches but crashes after clicking play

I like to play rise of immortals game on my pc. When I click the game for playing, the game gets started but there is just a blank white screen. I have a very good system configuration and so I know that my system can handle it without any problem. I have a very strong graphics card and a powerful power supply unit. My computer is up to date. When I click the game, the game launches and get crashed after few seconds of white screen. It gives me error message like this:

• Creating crash report...
    • Saving crash report...
    • Contacting crash reporting server...
    • Packaging report for upload...

Does anybody know how I should fix this issue?

Re: Rise of immortals launches but crashes after clicking play

I think you should clean uninstall first. Remove the game completely from the system and then try to install it back. You can go to start>>settings>>control panel>>remove hardware. You must re-download the game from the internet. Make sure that you have all your drivers updated. If not then I would suggest you to update all the drivers. I hope it works. But if it doesn’t then I would like to hear back from you so that I can provide you with some other effective solution.

I am sure that some of your game files have got corrupted. Have you tried to re-install the game? If not then install it again. I would suggest you to choose some different location this time and install it there. If the problem persists then I think you should contact the dealer and get the game exchanged.

I would like to know the system specification that you have? It is quite possible that your system configuration and the game are not compatible. Did you check the minimum requirement details before installing the game? I think there is some incompatibility present here because of which you are facing this problem.

I would suggest you that disable the antivirus and all third party software’s that are running on your system when you are playing that game. When you are playing the game, try to keep the firewall and antivirus off. Now I would suggest you to play the game. Try playing it and if the problem persists then let me know. But I hope it helps.

It is possible that the direct x has got damaged due to which you are facing this problem. If you want to overcome this problem then I would suggest you to install or update the direct x again. I would suggest that for more details go the official website and learn. Install the latest direct x and see if the issue gets resolve or not after doing this. I hope it helps.

I would say that try to contact the support of the game and after that go through your issue and ask them resolve the issue of yours. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have gone through the lots of issue but none of them helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have contacted the game support and after that they have solved mine issue

I hope your system configuration is matching the game’s requirement, Rise of Immortals CPU Specifications are as follows:

• Intel Processor - Pentium 4 3.0GHz
    • AMD Processor - Sempron 3600+
    • Rise of Immortals Graphics Card Specs
    • Nvidia Graphics Card- GeForce 8600 GS
    • ATI Graphics Card- Radeon HD 3470
    • Rise of Immortals RAM Specs
    • RAM Memory- 1 GB
    • Hard Disk Space - 9 GB
    • Direct X - 9

I would suggest you to check the game cache. Also make some changes as required. Make sure that if your pc is in network, then try to run this game as admin account. My friend had the same problem. He tried to do this and his issue got resolved. I hope it resolves your issue too. Always keep all unnecessary programs closed while you are playing the game. Try to do this and restart your pc once before playing the game I think it should resolve the issue. This could be the reason that you are getting such error messages.

I think you should learn more about this error. You can visit the google website and just enter this error message in the textbox. There you will come to know what this error is related to and accordingly you can make changes and rectify.