Thread: Configuration not working on FIFA 12 Game

Configuration not working on FIFA 12 Game

I had installed FIFA 12 Game on my Windows XP system. I am trying to do some changes in the settings. But when I apply that the game crash. This happen instantly after changing the screen resolution. At maximum the game works really slow. So I want to reduce that to 1024x720. Other games like NFS works well at this resolution. After installing FIFA 12 it is automatically set to maximum resolution. And reducing the same cause crashing problem.

Windows update can help you here. It looks your video drivers is not proper due to which you are facing the crash issue. You have to go ahead with proper driver installation. You can do that in two way. First you can check through windows update. Based on your gpu you will get the latest driver file. The second thing you can do is visit the official website of your motherboard and gpu manufacturer and download the most recent drivers. It is also more than enough to get rid of problem you are facing.

Try to re-install the game. You said you are unable to save any settings. That means there are some missing files due to which you are facing problem. Just try to remove the game and install it back again. That will be enough to fix the problem. It is right that if you go ahead with updating the video drivers that would be enough to fix the problem. You can find the latest driver updates from the official website. Install the right version and then test back.