Thread: Rise of Immortals Game Modes

Rise of Immortals Game Modes

Anyone have any idea about the game mode? Since the game is formally out of beta and now lives, Petro believes it would be possible / feasible to restore the game modes long lost 1v1, 3v3, and 4v4?

Re: Rise of Immortals Game Modes

All Immortals in the ROI is free to choose and vote for their content, sufficient hands up as suggestions Trovoc less, and we'll see about adding 10v10, cries, I mean new 1v1

I think the addition of new to the 3v3 would be great. Not sure if 1v1 and 4v4 is really necessary, however, or at least until the number of players rises to a very good one. I think we have too many game modes covering only players to make it much harder to get in games. So I think 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 would be good for the moment. But that's just my opinion and I am new to the game, so I could be wrong.

What I would like to see is sort of challenges similar to real-time strategy games on request. Let that shit with laughter and the position and not in reality. That way you can do 1v1, 3v3, 4v4 back, but do not interfere with the normal population division to clashes between different.

I am in favor of having an option to direct challenges non-classified, in reality, and with more game modes in the queue. This means you can only make some friends and go to a party without real consequences or classification or stress and just around the screw. Tatiana DPS? Sure. Netheurgist tank? Go for it. Balak Turbo with maximum movement speed? Why not? It offers players a way to simply waste time and see everything that is possible without having to worry about their rankings.

There necessitates being room to conduct test without risking rank and it can't harm to have more alternatives, have just 7 friends, 4v4 custom baby!