Thread: Rise of Immortals vs. League of Legends

Rise of Immortals vs. League of Legends

In your opinion, do you climb out of the Immortals could beat League of Legends? League of Legends played a lot and after the installation of rise of the Immortals and play the tutorial a few times with different immortal I can honestly say "I think this game can be!" I think this game may hit League of Legends right out of the water and being the top dog from the scene of MOBA.

Re: Rise of Immortals vs. League of Legends

In all sincerity, in the rise of the Immortals present affirm. No. It is not superior. But it is only in beta and the developers have shown great curiosity in group of people input on how we can make it sole, and I think that is where this game excels.

Well, Rise of Immortals no "knock out" competition, but I think I could definitely do some things that distinguish it. If all goes well, will be a competitor who is hard to ignore. First World is very different from others; realm of the titans is not even in open beta but, except you play in the Chinese server. Competition is something to worry about, I just hope Immortals Rising does some interesting things to differentiate them, and if it does, it will be a great success.

If rising Immortal away from all the skills click point, I think has a chance. Otherwise, I honestly do not think I can. If you continue trying to copy League of Legends, which will lose. But believe me, there are a lot of players tired of the lack of professionalism Riot, if the Immortals boom can benefit from this, then you could get a very large very quickly.

I do not think "knock out" is the correct term, because those are "billions" companies that are here to stay, do not think anyone will be able to "remove" from its present location at this point. However, I think Rise of the Immortals is a market opportunity if they play their cards right. This game has great potential for some very unique things that might set them apart as "something different" gender-MOBA and I think can bring great attention in the market.

Personally, I am increasingly fond of the Immortals rise more and more each time and I've been playing League of Legends for over a year, I'm still in between the two and I sincerely believe that if my computer can handle this game in terms of the way it handles laggyness League of Legends League of Legends would be settled already. But even if that does not happen I still think I can definitely catch especially if it keeps getting better and the staff is listening to suggestions from the community (some really good ideas out there!), this game can get very far.

Rise of immortals is a nice little song at the moment I'm on the tail of League of Legends. The problem for the rise of the Immortals is that it is more than 2 years behind League of Legends, and not takes it personally, because I enjoyed Rise of Immortals, but there is nothing innovative in my eyes? Basically when the environment gives me a rough League of Legends, which is good because I like, but has a long way to go, but hell is a beta! The mods have been very friendly, though.

Well, if they are failing to capture the notice of the people of SK Gaming, they have to be doing something correct. They have to do something to distinguish itself from all other games to really send this game into overdrive and more people. The best we have right now is that they're really listening to the group, something that clutter seems to be missing.

I believe that every product released Petroglyph including the disaster that was abysmal Universe at War broke at least up till now. The truth that so many sovereign companies have refused in current years, while Petroglyph has stay is the test Petroglyph knows what they are doing in terms of finance. Sure, they have not seen a press blockbluster, but that does not mean you have no proceeds.

All products Petroglyph at least broke even and made a little money. Petroglyph knows how to play with the big boys. To be little stronger, Petroglyph products, not previously blockblusters, but income did.

One could say that all products prior to the independent publisher of increase of the immortals. Just because something is not a blockbluster and everyone talks about it, does not mean that revenues do not continue to develop the product, since the development budget increased from IMMORTAL low means it's fairly easy to reach equilibrium.

Surly not at present. But it is as well only in beta, so who knows.

You have a bit of a problem in this case, oxygen. The more popular means more revenue, this is not unpopular means no income. All products before Petroglyph to prove my claim. The fact that Petroglyph is still in business proves my point.

I sincerely doubt increase the immortals hoped to get out of League of Legends. However, what many people refuse to accept is that there is too much. Petroglyph is a business. All you have to do is get more revenue than was spent to develop Rise of the immortals, and then it is technically Petroglyph penalty. If immortal increase Super League of Legends, ideal for Petroglyph, however, does not have too.