Thread: Will the VAC ban be removed when I will re-buy new game’s license?

Will the VAC ban be removed when I will re-buy new game’s license?

I have been VAC banned of all the Half life games few years ago however I have their sources. Now, I was thinking of getting those game on my same account because I have many other valve games on this account and I don’t want to get a new account and I want to play half life games also. Therefore, I was thinking that will I be able to play those games if I will re buy them again on the same account. If anyone has tried doing this previously then please share your experience with me. Or, if any of you have any idea about this then please reply.

Re: Will the VAC ban be removed when I will re-buy new game’s license?

I think you might be knowing it clearly that all VAC banns are permanent and there is no way to get out of that. So, it will not worth buying them again on your same account.

Yes, of course I know that VAC bans are permanent but I looking for a workaround as I really don’t want create a new Steam account. Making a new steam account again is really annoying. Therefore, I want to get all my games on this same steam account only. So, if it is possible in any way then please reply me. Is there anyone who has already tried this?

I will advice you not to cheat again in future, and then you will never have this kind of problem again in your coming future. Treat this as a lesson.

You have written few years ago, in above post. Do you remember the exactly when your account was banned? I am not sure but I have got to know that before April 2004 they were banning under old system, in which they were not banning permanently. So, if you were banned before April 2004 then you don’t have to worry as then you might not have banned permanently.

If you just like to play those games then it is not a big deal to start with a new account. Instead of buying new games again for your previous steam account , if you will start playing again with a new steam account then you will get a clean slate and on that you can make a new personality of yours on steam networks, but only if you are not a cheater anymore.

I don't think Valve will allow to play those game on your same account, and I think they really should not. Because, if they will do so then people will take it very easily, they will just cheat and when get banned then repeat cheating again after re-buying. It will not be any effective in stopping cheaters to cheat in the games.

Yes, if the users will be allowed to buy their ban away then it will be a worst scenario. Then it will be very easy to do the cheat again and again without having to create any new account. Yes, if they do so then Valve should ban all your VAC secured games if you get caught doing cheat again.