Thread: Getting message “The Uplay Server Is Not Available”

Getting message “The Uplay Server Is Not Available”

Guys is this the problem with you all as well, please do let me notify about the same. whenever I try to login I get an message saying that the uplay server is not available that’s what the problem is, I have checked my account and have clearly seen that the game has been deposited in my account but still it is giving me problem with that, I really don’t know what would have gone wrong here, it will be better if you all can give a a good look at the same, then only I can get some solution out of it. so hope you all do understand what I am saying here. now I want to play Assassin's Creed II but I am not getting the menu at all. so that’s the problem here, suggest me some help on the same. Waiting for the response.

Re: Getting message “The Uplay Server Is Not Available”

Ok thanks for reporting here just let me know from when is it happening have you all reported this issue with the ubisoft or not? If not then you should contact them as soon as possible do that first its your primary task to complete having done that next is to check the status of your account whther it is showing you valid or not. So go ahead and have a check about the same that will be the second solution that you should try, so that’s what I am saying here right now. Follow the two suggestions that I have given you here and let me know if that was of any use for you. do reply on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    Ok thanks for reporting here just let me know from when is it happening have you all reported this issue with the ubisoft or not? If not then you should contact them as soon as possible do that first its your primary task to complete having done that next is to check the status of your account whther it is showing you valid or not. So go ahead and have a check about the same that will be the second solution that you should try, so that’s what I am saying here right now. Follow the two suggestions that I have given you here and let me know if that was of any use for you. do reply on the same.
    Dude the server has been stopped since the past 3 days and it is not getting started for sometime as well. Its like dead forever! On going with the chat I did not got any reply out of it. so that was also of no use, that’s what I am saying here. please do let me know on what do you all think about the same. waiting for the replies from you all.

Just check the uplay the new interface that has been developed by the ubisoft. It’s a must check for all of them and for those who are looking for some exclusive contents in their sites that’s what I am saying here. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope you all do have a good look at the same and that’s what I want to say here. let me know if you did end upto getting up something from there or not.

Seriously speaking guys the ubisoft has not managed well its all gaming sections that’s what I want to say here. well I am saying is that they have not yet acknowledged the problem of that and hence expecting some replies from it is really not possible that’s what I feel. taking my personal case overall I am having 120 units and I don’t know where to spend it since the server is unavailable since long and that is causing me a problem from when even I have tried contacting them but expecting a solution from them is really impossible, that’s what I want to say here. if they do tend to improve their services then that will be better for them only. So that’s what I am saying here.

Yes checking out the uplay is a good option to try out however I have one more alternate option for you don’t knopw if it is going to help you now what I am saying is that click on the win section that is given on the silver bar now a list of games will appear scroll down and get a reward and then redeem it, that’s what you should doi. I hope you have got the necessary solution on the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

I did not understand that solution at all don’t know if it is going to help at any cost that’s what my area of concern is. So that’s what I want to say here. I just had a talk with one moderator of the ubisoft and guess what they asked me to report this to the support staff about the same. That’s what the problem is they are not even ready to discuss that matter at all. sad situation!