Thread: Unable to start Driver San Francisco in Uplay

Unable to start Driver San Francisco in Uplay

I just got this game yesterday and I have been facing some problems with the game, actually the problem with the game is that I am not able to play the game online. It is asking me for the uplay passport and when I enter it then also it is not allowing me to give an access to the game, that’s what the problem is, now can you all please let me know about the issue what can be the solution for it then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. I am sure that you will do reply on the same.

Re: Unable to start Driver San Francisco in Uplay

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    I just got this game yesterday and I have been facing some problems with the game, actually the problem with the game is that I am not able to play the game online. It is asking me for the uplay passport and when I enter it then also it is not allowing me to give an access to the game, that’s what the problem is, now can you all please let me know about the issue what can be the solution for it then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. I am sure that you will do reply on the same.
    It seems there is some problem with the code, well make sure that you have entered the proper code, that’s what I am saying here. It has happened with me as well and also in the past I have entered the wrong code as well. That’s what the problem is. So that might have resulted in to the problem with the game, that’s what I want to say here. Anyways do have a good look at the same and put upon the correct code there and the problem will be solved on that’s what I want to say here. so do try that first.

Well the problem in my case was that I had opened up the game pack I found out that the pack does contain the game but it did not have any kind of card. Now you only explain me why did that happen? Now who is to be blamed here? Should I get back to the dealer as I am quite sure that it must have not been misplaced by me that is what I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Well the problem in my case was that I had opened up the game pack I found out that the pack does contain the game but it did not have any kind of card. Now you only explain me why did that happen? Now who is to be blamed here? Should I get back to the dealer as I am quite sure that it must have not been misplaced by me that is what I am sure.
    See we are coming to the main problem now for the first you should check if you have entered the correct code in the game and hence you should check out that first. That’s what I want to say here and in case if you are sure that you have entered the correct code then also it is not giving you an access. Then do one thing do have a chat with the ubisoft people about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. that is the last option that you can try and I am sure that you will be getting the necessary help out of that.

Check out the code that you are using to enter the code you need to check about that first, since many of them are complaining that it is only of 19 characters only. So that’s what the issue is. So first check if it is of the 25 characters or not and if it is not then recheck and ask the ubisoft people to change it and you are facing problems with the existence code, they will surely have a look at this matter and will give you the new password code. Might be the problem is with the original code that you are entering in the password. Believe me the ubisoft people will surely help you out in this matter that’s what I am saying here.

One of my friends also had the same problem and they had complained to the concerned people i.e. ubisoft people about the matter and they got a new password for the game. so those who had problem with not getting the password code as well as password code not matching then they should have a chat with the ubisoft people about the same. they themselves have admitted that it is some problem with the printing of the code that is why it is giving you that problem and hence the result.

Ok thanks for notifying about the said solution. So appreciate the solutions that you have given here, appreciate the work that you have given here. Well I did have a chat later with the ubisoft people and they have said that they will be mailing me a new set of password for the same.