Thread: Unable to get Uplay reward in Splinter Cell Conviction

Unable to get Uplay reward in Splinter Cell Conviction

I have installed Splinter Cell Conviction on the computer of mine. I have found that the Uplay reward of this particular game is not available. I have looked for the all the rewards into game but there was nothing. So what should I do to fix the matter of mine? any help to figure out the root cause and solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get Uplay reward in Splinter Cell Conviction

To figure out the root cause of the problem tell me which operating system do you running on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you installed all the necessary drivers as well as DirectX on the computer? let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the issue.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply scroll down on the list to find out the rewards into the game. still you are having any issue than ask me about the same.

There could be an issue with the Graphic card drivers which you have installed on the computer of yours. hence I recommend that you should reinstall the drivers on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation than you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer.

Well I think you need to reinstall as well as update the DirectX on the computer. you can get the latest update from the official website.

Do you have reinstall the game on the computer? if you have not done the same then you should uninstall the entire game then you should reboot the computer. after that you should download and the game again on the computer and you should install the same. once you have completed with process you should try to play the game on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

I suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.