Thread: Ashes Cricket 2009 launched only once with windows 7

Ashes Cricket 2009 launched only once with windows 7

hi guys I have was playing Ashes Cricket 2009 game in my computer and there was windows Vista installed in my computer and after that I have installed windows 7 operating system in my computer and after installing the windows when I have installed the Ashes Cricket 2009 and after that when I start playing it at that time it worked properly for first time only and after that whenever I start the game at that time FPS drops down to 5 to 7 FPS. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Ashes Cricket 2009 launched only once with windows 7

As you have said that game worked properly for the first time and that is why I would like to first check about all the graphic setting in your computer and you have to make sure that you have not changed anything. if you have changed anything then undo that changes and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

if you have not done any changes and then also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to install any other game in your computer and after installing any other game you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you didn’t get the same problem after installing any other game then there might be something wrong with the graphic setting in the Ashes Cricket 2009. First go the video setting in the game and after that you have to check whether all the setting is proper or not. you have to also change the game resolution and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you face the same problem with other game also then I think there might be something wrong with the graphic drivers and that is why you are facing this problem. First you have to check whether graphic drivers in installed or not. I hope this information will help you to solve this issue.

Did you try to run Ashes Cricket 2009 game in compatibility mode? if you have not tried this then first run it in compatibility mode and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you want to run Ashes Cricket 2009 game in compatibility mode then you have to first open the folder where the game is installed then you have to right click on the launcher file and after that click on the properties. after clicking on the properties you have to click on the compatibility tab and then change the game compatibility from there and after that click on the ok and then launch the game again and after that check whether you are facing the dropping FPS issue or not.

if you are experiencing the problem with this game only then I wills suggest you to uninstall the Ashes Cricket 2009 game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to insert the game CD in and after that you have to install the game again and after installing the game you have to check whether problem get solve or not.

according to me this problem is related to your graphic drivers only and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after removing the graphic drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the graphic drivers again and after installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the drivers in your computer then I will suggest you go to the official website of the motherboard manufacturer which you are using and from there you have to search your motherboard model and after that you have to select the operating system which is installed in your computer and after that you have to select the graphic drivers in your computer and after selecting the graphic drivers you have to download that and after downloading that you have to install the drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are able to play the game properly or not.

if you have Nvidia graphic card in your computer then you have to open the nvidia control panel in your computer and from there you have to turn off the Anti-aliasing and vsync options and after turning of that you have to start the game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing that you will not face any issue.

You have to also check your graphic card drivers are also up to date in your computer.

in your problem you have said that you have installed windows 7 operating system recently and that is why I will suggest you to install the onboard graphic drivers and graphic drivers in following order and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

if you have installed both the drivers already then you have to first uninstall the both drivers from your computer and after uninstalling both drivers you have to download the drivers cleaner and after that run it in your computer and then restart the computer.

After that you have to first insert the motherboard drivers CD in your computer and after installing the mother board drivers you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and after installing that you have restart the computer and after that you will not face any issues.

Thank you for helping me after referring your solution I have checked my system by installing any other game and after installing any other game also I face the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after that also I didn’t get any help. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by updating the drivers but after that also situation is same.

if anyone have solution regarding this problem then please help me.

You can also try to solve this Ashes Cricket 2009 problem by updating the direct X in your computer and after updating the direct x you will be able to play all the game properly.

I have solved this problem by installing the drivers acceding to your given steps. First I have uninstalled all the graphic drivers from my computer and after removing that I have first reinstalled the on board drivers and after that I have installed graphic card drivers and after that when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any issue. Thank you for helping me.