Thread: Is this root cause of the LittleBigPlanet 2 crash bug?

Is this root cause of the LittleBigPlanet 2 crash bug?

I have found that there are lots of people which are getting the crash bug which have been beaten LBP PSP. It can be associated with infamous crash bug? Is there anyone who has beat the game when they are supposed to crash bug? Or it can be associated with the create mode? Let me know what do you thinking about this particular matter? I am waiting for the prompt replies.

Re: Is this root cause of the LittleBigPlanet 2 crash bug?

Well I wanted to tell you that is I have beaten the game without having any issue. so I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue in the situation. Another thing I wanted to tell you that is I have installed the patch into the game before I have started the game. so you should download and install the patch and see whether it is working or not.

I have found the same issue which you have stated over here. that is issue is seems to be appearing when I have finished the game and it seems to be shutting down after I have saved an item into create mode.

I let you know that there are lots of people who have started to get the issue at the time of the create mode. But it can go for the play mode. Well people who are getting the above mentioned issue while playing the game I wanted to tell you that you should simply create a new profile on the device of yours and see whether you are able to fix the matter of not. another thing which I wanted to suggest over here is that you should create a backup of the user profile at the regular interval of the time so that you can restore from the known good configuration to play the game.

I think I am aware of the root cause of the problem which you have stated over here than I wanted tell you that is there are some people who has hacked the PSP and they are supposed to downloading their hacked levels and it might be causing the issue with the gaming console of yours.

Well looking at the problem of yours I recommend that you should simply redownload and reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game and it need to resolved by the developer of the game. What I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will figure out the bug from the code of the game and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the device see and see whether it is working or not.