Thread: cannot uninstall XIII game

cannot uninstall XIII game

Hello friends I have Hp laptop and there is windows vista operating system in my laptop. I was playing XIII game in my laptop and suddenly it started giving me error and so I have decided to uninstall the game but when I try to uninstall the game at that time.

Re: cannot uninstall XIII game

I have read your problem and I think you should first try to uninstall the game from control panel and after that you have to go to the uninstall programs and from there you have to try to uninstall the programs and if you are facing problem while uninstalling the game from control panel then you have to open the my laptop and after that you have go to the folder where the game has installed. Normally it is in programs files. Now after that you have to delete the folder of the game and while deleting the game you have to make sure that none of the game files in use because if any file of the game is in the process then you will not be able to delete the game.

if you are still facing the same problem then I will suggest you to download the Ccleaner from the internet and after downloading the Ccleaner you have to install it in your laptop and after that restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to first run the Ccleaner and after that try to delete the game folder again and after doing that you will be able to delete the game. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I was also not able to uninstall the game form my computer and after that I have try to delete it manually but I was not able to do that also and after that I have install the game again and after installing the game again I have tried to uninstall it again and after doing that problem get solved. you should also try this solution and after that check what the result is.

Thank you for helping me I have tried to delete the game by removing the game folder but after that also I was getting the error and after that I have tried Ccleaner in my laptop and after that I also problem remains and then I have installed the game as you have said in your solution and after installing the game when I tried to uninstall it again at that time it get solved.