Thread: How to Expand Player Limit in LittleBigPlanet 2

How to Expand Player Limit in LittleBigPlanet 2

I am not certain regarding all the programming so as not yell at me for suggesting this, but I love to play in most of the nearly 6 sack people at once. So anyone have any idea about this? As I said I really love to play with most sack people and really like this game. So please if anyone here gets any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: How to Expand Player Limit in LittleBigPlanet 2

I wish more players in a game. But could you imagine, four players and is a bit tricky to play online, but people are not even 5. I would be too crowded. This cannot be that bad. I like the idea, and if you think it would be full, just could not play with the usual 1-4. Something I thought would be great is if there were high levels chill out, where a lot of people walking. MMO would be like a pain.

I have the impression of a LBP3 is likely to start to push the existing limits on the count of players and everything else. I guess LBP3 levels could be built with six players in mind. 6 would be great. Furthermore, if we are allowed more players, I hope GM to begin to give us the option to set what is considered player can and cannot play our levels. Therefore, single-player experiences could be set to reject two or more, compared to the players could refuse alone, whatever.

GM is taking a break from LBP to work on new things. And there is no reason why a LBP3 long, long time. But with a new platform like the PS4, no matter how far it may be, they could provide the features in the world of the PS3 LBP cannot even dream of.

For larger groups, it would be good to put into practice a kind of rotation system. For example, if there was a party of more than four, only four would be on the stage at a time, and those at the margin can be rotated like the ones on stage ko'ed, labeled in a checkpoint. Those at the margin would still be able to see until it was their turn to play.

This feature could even be further developed to give the level designer the option to select the maximum on the edge of the stage to less than 4. This would be ideal for those levels that are designed for a maximum of one or two players. I have no objection to increasing the number of players on stage. However, the level design should have the option of limiting the number of players on stage at once.

This may sound mad, but Sackbots are the other two players in the level and a few players could create it tougher to load levels and make certain facets of the game does not work correctly, so I would say keep dreaming.