Thread: Stuck on LittleBigPlanet 2 online game

Stuck on LittleBigPlanet 2 online game

I have not played this game for about 5 months since there was nothing interesting in their favor to the present (Kit Toy Story). I went online to try to play a game with people and the game is still! Um are you serious? The game has been out for months, and the first one more than a few years and still cannot get the corrected line?

Re: Stuck on LittleBigPlanet 2 online game

Maybe the hamster that powers the network was on a break from the union when they started playing. The cable is a bit slow at times; if I were you I would go with dsl!

I had problems with the line too, but just wait a few minutes or restart the system, it is true that there are some problems with the online game servers, but GM is trying everything in their power to solve this problem because it has a LBP2 more complicated mechanical LBP1, I guess that can sometimes cause problems in the infrastructure of online games to play, as though the game most of his mechanics are way ahead of any another game on the market, and hears no game is perfect in that he will fail, but the point is that if you do not like not playing, and bring others down, if you have a problem that the opinion not only that people think it's a bad game, the flower is always hidden behind the stone

As for multiplayer, the game still has problems. Unfortunately, MM has probably done all it will do. I just hope you have a good host it.

LBP2 is looking to have more problems than I thought. So today I am playing with my friends left bam game leader (not really). Usually, I join the back. And just what I ask you to undo the party leader enters the sheath. So my character has MC_Undo or something. And I cannot move or use XMB POPIT PS only. So I just left the game and then bam infinite loading screen. It's not just me, my friends and others who are having the same problems.

Want to know what the spots in this game. Lighting controls. Mainly the fact that no light passes through the holes in materials such as fences.