Thread: Sack bots cannot use Paintinator in LittleBigPlanet 2

Sack bots cannot use Paintinator in LittleBigPlanet 2

Anyone have any idea about the Sack bots in this game? As I stated in my title that: Sack bots at a standstill not capable to utilize paintaniator. Is it just me or anyone else have this problem too? I really not understand the issue. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

re: Sack bots cannot use Paintinator in LittleBigPlanet 2

If a sackbot is put to be able to utilize the Creatinator, then you can utilize the paint gun. But it would be great to have Sackbots waterproof and you can utilize the hook.

I would Sackbots waterproof, can replicate, but no real water. Hooks would be too hard for use in AI Sackbots, I think.

But as said, may play a Paintinator as an issue.
    Here's how:
    1. Get a sackbot holding a Paintinator.
    2. The collection, copy it and keep X as the place.
    3. You are editing the marker, the change in velocity of paintballs faster and make the fire any more.

You need to do step 2 every time you change the marker.

That's the coolest thing! There are many of my levels I want to use that! I hope you never patch than ever! He always complained of being limited to a helmet stupid! By God, I'm digging in my defibrillator. While using this ruling does not panic if you crash the game, there are several things that crash if you shoot them out of the gun. As with all technical problems have to do a backup before playing around with them to be safe!

I really wish for Mm I was just going to do this without the use of a flaw from the beginning. Utilizing Paintinator just senses colder than the Creatinator. I mainly like that I lose my mask and helmet as of the use of Paintinator, not like how you would utilize the Creatinator.

A strange thing is that when you select the item to place the object emitting the sample (electric bolt, fireball, whatever) at some distance from the sackbot and I have to drag it back, but not too far. Now that I think maybe because its entrance Paintinator not really have to drag it back to everyone. I'll see next time. The rate of fire will be difficult to change because it's like just die sackbot! But I know sackbot trigger fingers can also be controlled.

I as well made the player remote controlled sackbot it works too. I wish I had done my "Star Trek: Mission 1", "Nefarius" and "Space Cruiser: Empounded" levels with this trick.

Be careful while you move it back because that's when you can freeze, let it be broadcast in the car, but will be well and seems normal.