Thread: In game creation theft in LittleBigPlanet 2

In game creation theft in LittleBigPlanet 2

The other day a new "friend" asked him to join me in one of my so-building workshops, she appears in conversation moves a bit out of place and I hear a strange noise. I'll take a look and grab your copy of my creations! I tell him to stop hay apologizes moves out of place here again and then you do it again! So you throw. I think she has 3 or 4 of my creations I've worked hard on, but will not be offered or given away as prizes ever since it took so long to design and logic of wire and were part of work in levels of progress. This has given me leaved no one in my workshops anymore.

Re: In game creation theft in LittleBigPlanet 2

I as well have the similar trouble here, but not with my majority of precious creations. I just unadd the person, and even block them, based on the object taken.

I have never been stupid enough to allow and people who do not know my Luna. The people I know well are almost never out of it, but foreigners or people with a representative of Prats are blocked. I do not understand why people stealing things from other people have become so common.

My advice (this never happened to me by the way) is to (level thieves) again. Make a good level, but they look awesome part. That will be like "that looks impressive compared to the garbage has to have." Do not know, but generated Sackbots their invading destroyer level. Or maybe you have a Rickroll, whatever. As long as you are bothered enough to know that will never steal again! (To prevent the destruction of their level of bait and we share it, do a reverse sensor, global variable, which detects a color unique. And label. Place the label on their level. Once stolen, and put it in level. You can also make it spit drool all over the place, which will take forever to remove!

There is a simple solution, but you can use any deficiency that I found playing a level. Place a circuit board on the topic you created and open it. Once opened, start placing the stickers on the DLC that has (a label of each package of downloadable content you have is a good idea, and the DLC more than the safer it is).

The only way you can copy and actually use it now if they have the same (or more) DLC you do, or go shopping (which it probably will not because they'll think "I have to buy it just to use Copy this element. Otherwise, if you know or think we are building something very good (no one has helped you), then do not let anyone join in.

It’s really bad but it seems like if I don't need to tag or booby trap it I will have to keep everybody out while creating.

That is very strange, during the time this was posted my friend showed me his latest creation, which made the computer freezing and actually worked for that freezes the whole system, so he told me that if I bother anyone that they can only meet with him and he freeze'em over.

People have copied my stuff a couple of times. I used to create the strange and accept random invites, but after a couple of times to copy something very difficult logic or good creations I got sick of it. If people do it now, kicks, saying nothing and sometimes even block them. Even friends have been doing this; I threw them and removed them, simply because you can do it again. If the friends of their friends try to join now, I refuse, unless a friend says you can trust.