Thread: Need PS Move in LittleBigPlanet 2

Need PS Move in LittleBigPlanet 2

I have no plans to buy a PS Move and I wondered how much of the content level in the kit would be able to pick up just by purchasing the package of movement (without having a PS Move to myself) and have an online application PS Move friend to collect the prize bubbles? I know that, obviously, needs at least one player with a PS Move to advance through the levels, but is there some other obstacle that prevents me from even entering the levels without having a PS Move?

Re: Need PS Move in LittleBigPlanet 2

I hesitation it, move levels say earlier than them "You necessitate a move to play this level, but you can attempt it anyways" or somewhat to that extent.

I am pretty certain it's just a warning for the player who will remain a challenge at the level we have to use the crane to precede brain or something. As with all levels of history and other equipment level, I'm pretty sure that if you have purchased the content and the other player picks up the prize bubbles, I will too. I just want to be sure that this works (I would not want to fork over $ 10 in exchange for nothing).

I have not tried it personally; I have to fix some of the funds in the first place, so you can give a certain answer. But what I've seen, you can enter the levels.

I have just attempted to play the Cakeling and I have no movement. Not even let me in! I'm a little upset. I thought the motion controller was an option! I spent $ 9.99 for the adhesive material of the panel. I knew it was going to leave some of the levels without movement, but DANG! I cannot enter a level that spent $ 10 ON! You cannot get the above points without playing levels! You cannot play without the package levels move!

Have you ever attempted to have one of your friends who own both the level of play and a PS Move to invite Cakeling levels while he's playing them?

Clampton bought the package without a motion controller and went to my recently played and I take it with me forever as a friend move a driver and that both the package itself if you can get goodies without a motion controller. Receiving player must have control of movement. I played a packet level of spending my own friend invited who bought pack but it doesn't have to go to the pods. Then press play on a package level in my recently played list levels. After playing at that level that I have selected the other levels of the planet. Please remember no longer move Crame friend brain cannot use power-ups that get stuck trying x2 challenges so if players have does not x ADVO second movement to the challenges.

Therefore eligible for the prize bubbles without PS motion would be:

1. He has a friend with two things: a movement of PS and PS Move level kit
    2. PS Move player must invite to the levels of PS Move.
    3. It must have Level Pack PS movement to enter the levels and collect the prize bubbles.

Did you go to the "Recently Played" section to invite.