Thread: Freakin scoreboards in LittleBigPlanet 2

Freakin scoreboards in LittleBigPlanet 2

Anyone here have any idea about this? I am really getting mad of this. Please fix the freakin scoreboards I am getting mad it’s been over a month! Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Freakin scoreboards in LittleBigPlanet 2

Possibly you should go work for MM, as you think you know how to detach it.

The markers could wait forever to fix any problems, do not make the experience much better for me anyway.

I am very disappointed with this game and with the GM, because they took the worst decisions ever. Why do away with the markers. If you are going to restore anyway, just put online once again, let people earn their trophies and if one day in the future, want to fix it, no one complains. Media Molecule is the second worst video game company in customer service, just behind Capcom.

Total must sacrifice a work product, and that everyone wants a useless, worthless trophy, virtual that does nothing to help. And yes, they are horrible. a game company that does everything to keep us new DLC to help maintain our interest in a game, and had a patch on the game with new bug fixes. Yes, it's a horrible game company with horrible customer service.

I totally can see where it comes from. Everything between the dotted lines in sarcasm is massive. Because none of you know how hard they work in this game. Maybe if everyone was in a beta test, which would see this error is nothing tiny small compared to major errors in the past have been crushed. So before you think they are awful, feel and use what is called a brain for once.

Overlord Glitch to blame for making the molecule the strength to make the score line! If you do not like Mm, why continue to play their back pain and also with the MM. Just give a lot of time! That busy fixing the score! Want to know why he's too busy? Easy! Target for the package still moving!

I am very disappointed with this game and with the GM. Then go. Because it was the worst decisions ever. Why do away with the markers? Because the group will do everything possible to get something they do not deserve. That's why "the Crown Giveaway" the levels are so popular. If you are going to restore anyhow, just place online one more time, let people earn their trophies and if one day in the future, want to detach it, no one complains.

I want out, but what if I sold the game today and bring back the pictures. I want information. I cannot force GM to back the pictures, but at least I can ask about. That's called "customer service", but simply does not answer and ignore me and others asking the same thing.

When you are making the butt of a total of complaints and attacks on MM yourself, then you are crossing the line, is demanding better and be impatient. They are dressed, so be patient. Maybe, but do not expect everyone to agree. They may. But do not base how well the game trophies. But when you become obsessed with a feature of a game, and the feast of the creators of the game to not work.

The markers do not break, are disabled because they were being ruined by people exploiting a bug. There is no point re-enabling them, but this ruling is still in nature, as the scoreboards will become more and more corrupt, and the results will be meaningless. Corrections have been added to avoid this problem, and we have more to come. 1.06 addressed some of the problems, address the remaining 1.07. 1.7 is due to arrive a few weeks, if all goes as planned.

I feel I have not been great in communicating on this issue - to be honest, I thought the arrangements were at 1.06 and we would be able to have new markers this week, but that was my mistake. The scoreboard is back as soon as we are convinced that people experience the game will not be ruined.