Thread: DLC wish list for LittleBigPlanet 2

DLC wish list for LittleBigPlanet 2

Anyone have any idea about the dlc wish list of this game? I am trying to search for this and I just find some wish list.

MARVEL DLC 5
    • Dr. Doom
    • Deadpool
    • Phoenix
    • Silver Surfer
    • Night Crawler

Anyone have any more idea about this?

Re: DLC wish list for LittleBigPlanet 2

I would like to get an additional MGS pack, although I have made all those characters and the remaining of the cast previously.

Why only talk about Maxwell, why not add some of the most used words like Cthulu God, Sackboy renewed scribble nautical design technique (the adjective super secret!), And Doppelganger. Also buying all at once would stickers (like Heavy Rain), such as explosion effects, Water and Fire, creatures / creature parts, a notebook of Maxwell, and so on. Although only Scribblenauts franchise has been released for the Nintendo DS, so I doubt we'll see a suit of LBP in the short term.

What are 2 versions of LBP costumes PSP LBP-something that I've seen would be nice to have. And a helmet of samurai armor to go with the one we got in back pain. I wish I could think of more.

Strange but true: I responded to this new thread in February (two posts here) and I have no memory of him. I must have been high or something. There is nothing wrong with the post, but I do not remember doing it at all. I was shocked with disbelief when I saw it. Men in Black (we need a proper suit anyway and a chrome BFG). Star Trek (easy to do, but a Starfleet emblem really good is beyond me).

As for Uncharted costumes repeat you that with UC3 around the bend and the fact that PSP has UC2 LBP costumes do not be astonished if you receive them shortly.

Costumes and outfits Psp Prehistoris transfer move or at least freedom Vita LBP2 with future versions compatible with earlier versions. I want all the new costumes available lbp2 so we can create more tons of material through lbp2 PS3. More wardrobe space, a place kept the suits as a "refrigerator" instead of a moon, so you save may say 1000 or beyond costumes and when we want to just go to our refrigerator and take them out, or " cabinet "or something else. As in PSP is not a "wardrobe", but I just want a space wider heckofalota

Check out my costume at the animals are not DLC, but I worked hard in some animals there, Rasta light made a fresh version of a killer whale also let me know what you think.