Thread: Toy Story DLC for LittleBigPlanet 2

Toy Story DLC for LittleBigPlanet 2

Anyone have any idea about new Toy Story DLC? The Toy story DLC is coming very soon. This is a great level pack just similar to Metal Gear Solid and plagiarizes DLC. Anyone have any more idea about this?

Re: Toy Story DLC for LittleBigPlanet 2

I just can’t stay anymore for this. I wish more Level Kits get released. I favor these over costume DLC's.

It will come out very soon. Definitely gets it, if only to have Mm levels to play. But why Woody is not being released, along with the package? I really hoped it would release them all at the same time. Curse their popular characters divided into different packages to make more money. I mean the characters in Toy Story 3? Yes, I understand that being released later. But hey, it's Woody. Is in the set of levels for the love of God.

To the extent that the level pack goes, can't say I notice the stickers and objects being helpful for anything outside of Toy Story or children themed levels. As a minimum it has great music.

My thoughts exactly the same. The stickers are kind of useless. I am very happy for these people. I was happy to hear about the object of rockets, but not what I imagined. I wanted something more Buck Rogers and Carnival Ride less abandoned. Beyond Buzz, the costumes so far are no better than what we have. Rex looks like a dinosaur costume. Of course, being addicted to the DLC going to end up buying them all but it will feel like eating a hamburger from McDonalds after staring a delicious image of a hamburger stand in line waiting to ask for an hour .

I do not think those are all labels that are shown? What more do you want from Rex? The costumes look good, and the theme is Toy Story, what did they do not have from a history theme pack toys?

You know, I'm just me. This may sound strange, but this is the only game I play. I have other games for PS3 and my family here changes from time to time, but I think I have and routine. I wish there was another game like LBP where I could express my creativity and find any kind of level I'm in the mood of people and find the game but there's nothing else like it. It's perfect for me, but bore me to death of it too! I think others are expected to feel like Mm, and therefore his work on something else.

After taking a quick count of the number of labels that are in this picture, it seems that ads up to about 150, the amount of stickers that said DLC catalog will be presented at the kit level. I'm really doubt that few (if any) cards that were left out of this image is to redeem the sticker kit for the level shown above. I also find it a little suspicious that MM did not bother to show images of the materials will be presented in this game level.

As for what we wanted from a team of Toy Story thematic level, ironically, the things that could be used out of the level in the history of themed toys. Usually, what most people tend to want from kits practical level, varied and useful content for DLC that could use different types of levels. What I do not want is DLC content that is so intimately linked to their respective license would have little use for elsewhere. I think part of the problem is that few of us in the LBP community were dying to make a perfect picture of Toy Story levels. Make a good level for Toy Story and was pretty easy considering its aesthetic consists of everyday objects (of which we have plenty). Judging from the stickers, objects, and no suspicion of a material image, I suppose that much of the kit contents are served at little use outside of trying to make a level of Toy Story really nice.

I was type of let down though, that Media Molecule place 3 packs, but in its place of giving us 15 costumes, they give 12 for the similar price of 15.

He said the future would DLC trophies and Sony was pushing hard on development projects to ensure that this happens. I never said I will not buy the DLC, as it has no trophies so that people need to calm down. I'll buy it, but I said that adding more trophies to reproduce the value of a game and DLC. Usually play a game without thinking first trophy then go back to try to complete what trophies to order. Mm I think it is lazy defeat on this occasion. Oh, I said something bad about Mm, now I have another thing coming for the fans that basically will sell your soul to these people.

I would consider a bit biased because only Steveni LBP is your favorite game. I think, but why would you want to lose the opportunity to play a downloadable content package only because it has trophies. It is beyond me. I could care less. Frankly, I not at all attempt to get trophies, because when I do, I generally find myself distracted from the overall game experience.