Thread: Is LBP Movie possible in LittleBigPlanet 2

Is LBP Movie possible in LittleBigPlanet 2

Honestly a film can be made of low back pain if approached from the perspective of the protagonist's consciousness, falling into a dream world (Spaceship) due to a catastrophe in the real world (stress-induced heart attack? Related anxiety no loss of suicide? Of a child or parent, etc) Tron Image and Alice in Wonderland united. The skills of objects in the world of dreams (ala Green Lantern) could be a confront for the hero in the similar ineffective Robin William’s capacity to fly hook. The appearance can be something like 9.

Re: Is LBP Movie possible in LittleBigPlanet 2

You have some good ideas there, I'm not a big fan of them, but that does not mean they are not good. For me it's way to Tim Burton-ish. I love Tim Burton, but I really do not want to do LBP. Am I the only one who does not like the contrast 9? It is made of brown cloth and has a close, but the similarities end there. I like how the game explains the Omniverse. The entire world's thoughts are influential sufficient to create a totally new reality. If a movie was ever made, all you have done to ruin it adds a human story. I think human beings should be left out of history. That's just my opinion anyway.

As a minimum somebody made a good music video. Watched 9 as well and it was the worst lbp seem alike in history.

As a minimum somebody made a good music video. Watched 9 as well and it was the worst lbp seem alike in history.

Given the johnee Spaff and show us to meet a fan of the 2006 edition of the LBP I am suppose I should have been working on lnp well before 2005.