Thread: What is new in Windows 8 Theme?

What is new in Windows 8 Theme?

Windows 8 will be coming soon and hence many of them here are telling a lot about the windows 8 theme. Now I want to know whats new in windows theme? Can you all please tell me what are the new features in windows 8 theme? So if you do have some idea about it then you can tell me what new things have you all found in the windows 8 theme. I am very much interested in knowing about it then do let me know about it.

Re: What is new in Windows 8 Theme?

Well nothing great changes have been made but yes some changes in the interface definitely you must have a sneak peak at the themes here are some of the screen shots that I would like to give you so do have a check about the same and let me know what do you all felt about the theme.

If you are having a windows 8 superbar theme make sure that you are having the windows 7 superbar in your PC. if you have it then only you can use this theme it does looks good and is very much attractive for eyes as well. That’s what I want to say here.

I have a specific question for you all, guys I had downloaded a particular theme in my system and now I am thinking of changing the theme but I don’t know how to change it I had tried once but it did not work for me at all. so is there some different steps by which I would be able to change the theme in my system. can you all please explain me about the same that will be better for me. so do reply on that guys, waiting for the necessary help from you all. I hope you will answer out my query.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    I have a specific question for you all, guys I had downloaded a particular theme in my system and now I am thinking of changing the theme but I don’t know how to change it I had tried once but it did not work for me at all. so is there some different steps by which I would be able to change the theme in my system. can you all please explain me about the same that will be better for me. so do reply on that guys, waiting for the necessary help from you all. I hope you will answer out my query.
    First check what extension are you having for the themes? Let me know if it is the .themepack extension or the . theme extension? It is very much important to know about the extension for me.

Ok it is the . theme extension I have clicked on the installation of the file then also it is not replacing the old one with the new one, now I don’t understand why it is not doing that. As far my information it should get installed directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Ok it is the . theme extension I have clicked on the installation of the file then also it is not replacing the old one with the new one, now I don’t understand why it is not doing that. As far my information it should get installed directly.
    No you didn’t got it right actually the condition applies for the .themepack extension and not the .theme extension. First of all make sure that you are having the Universal Theme Patcher it is a very important tool that is required during the installation. Now it is very much necessary to patch the important dll files on windows 7. So that’s what it so important. Then check if you are having the background UXStyle Core process running in the background? If not then download the UXStyle Core application. now reboot the system and after rebooting just check out the Unisgned Themes services has started or not? If it has not started then go to the start and enter services.msc into the search field, just enter Unsigned Themes in it and it will appear and double click on it and it will get started. So that’s what you should do. Hope that works out.