Thread: DLC suggestions for making week 1 hat for LittleBigPlanet 2

DLC suggestions for making week 1 hat for LittleBigPlanet 2

I guess this would add some cherry to the cake after giving a good idea of PSP launch shirt I think so we all gamers especially from the game 1 should get a hat for that as well, so that’s what I feel here and also the necessary changes should be implemented as soon as possible that’s what I feel. Now there might be a possibility that I might have missed out of the party as well, so do you all would like to say something over here. Please do suggest some new ideas as well as support the idea that I have made here. That will be a good idea what say guys.

Re: DLC suggestions for making week 1 hat for LittleBigPlanet 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I guess this would add some cherry to the cake after giving a good idea of PSP launch shirt I think so we all gamers especially from the game 1 should get a hat for that as well, so that’s what I feel here and also the necessary changes should be implemented as soon as possible that’s what I feel. Now there might be a possibility that I might have missed out of the party as well, so do you all would like to say something over here. Please do suggest some new ideas as well as support the idea that I have made here. That will be a good idea what say guys.
    Sorry to say but you are already late for this and I want to say that you have missed out of it and hence what I am saying is that some of them did end up getting baseball cap at the end of this week release, so you have just missed out the opportunity of getting a cool cap for yourself and now its all over. However don’t worry there will be something soon may be after a week or a month, don’t know what surprises are hidden for that, its just wait and watch for all of us over here.

Do anyone has information about the PSP Star Hat? If you all do have some idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that’s what I am saying here.

You know what dude the PSP Star Hat that you are talking about was made to offer with the Star Shirt. Now what the developers waned is that people play for the shirt. So those of all who played the game for the shirt and ended up winnign the game they did get the hat that’s what the ebst part of the game ,, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same and hence that’s it from my side for you. in case if there is any other question that you want to ask then do let me know as soon as possible here.

Any plans for re releasing the psp shirts again. Well when the shirt was going to be released during the game I thought it is only for the psp users so I was planning to buy one but it want out of stock nd ic ould not belive my luck. May be the publishers or the developers might have planned for the later release of the game i.e. when LBP Vita releases, so now I am hoping that they will be launching the shirt again, that’s what I am saying here. so hope they will do that as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristaps View Post
    Any plans for re releasing the psp shirts again. Well when the shirt was going to be released during the game I thought it is only for the psp users so I was planning to buy one but it want out of stock nd ic ould not belive my luck. May be the publishers or the developers might have planned for the later release of the game i.e. when LBP Vita releases, so now I am hoping that they will be launching the shirt again, that’s what I am saying here. so hope they will do that as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for.
    I don’t think s they will be planning for the re relase of the shirt I think they will be better planning to go with the new one instead of re releasing the shirt. So I hope you might have understood what I am saying here.

You all must be wondering what was so special about the star shirts that were sold in the Asian market well that’s the question you all might be having in the minds well let me tell you all that it is because the sony people has decided to launch their shirts for free online the asian market and hence that’s why it is such demand in the market. I hope you might have understood what I am saying here, the same is the case with the hat as well which do get for free in the market, that’s what I am saying here. so do not think what so special about that shirts at the end of the day all are same here.

Its been long time since the sony people have thought of lunching the another set of shirts in the market and I don’t know when they will be thinking of doing that, hope so they will be doing it soon that’s what I believe.