Thread: Hard reset game on lowest settings lags very badly

Hard reset game on lowest settings lags very badly

One of my friends suggested me that I should run this game in the lower settings so that I would be able to play the game without any lag. Now what I am saying is that with the full settings of the game my game does lags and hence I was advised to run in the low settings but now also it is lagging give me some help for it so that I would be able to play the game with ease. That’s what I want to say here. suggest me some help as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Hard reset game on lowest settings lags very badly

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    One of my friends suggested me that I should run this game in the lower settings so that I would be able to play the game without any lag. Now what I am saying is that with the full settings of the game my game does lags and hence I was advised to run in the low settings but now also it is lagging give me some help for it so that I would be able to play the game with ease. That’s what I want to say here. suggest me some help as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.
    Just check out what is the fps result you are getting? So what I am saying is that just give me the results of the fps as soon as possible here so that I can judge is it the appropriate fps for your game also classify it as the minimum, average and also as the higher rate. I mean what is the low fps, average fps and high fps. Post your results out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    Just check out what is the fps result you are getting? So what I am saying is that just give me the results of the fps as soon as possible here so that I can judge is it the appropriate fps for your game also classify it as the minimum, average and also as the higher rate. I mean what is the low fps, average fps and high fps. Post your results out.
    Well the fps results is not so encouraging at all that’s why the lag. The average fps that i get to see is 28 fps and also the maximum fps is 46 fps, that’s it. so what do you all have to say about it, can you suggest me something.

Ok very sad to know about it, well the low fps count is due to the low quality graphic card that you are having in the system and hence that’s the reason why you are getting to see that kind of quality in the game, that’s what I am trying to explain you. so do let me know about the configuration of the system as well. So that I can suggest you some good configuration for your system, so do reply as soon as possible on the same I will suggest you on that, so do reply ok.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    Ok very sad to know about it, well the low fps count is due to the low quality graphic card that you are having in the system and hence that’s the reason why you are getting to see that kind of quality in the game, that’s what I am trying to explain you. so do let me know about the configuration of the system as well. So that I can suggest you some good configuration for your system, so do reply as soon as possible on the same I will suggest you on that, so do reply ok.
    Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4
    RAM: 2 GB
    Graphics card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS
    Here is the configuration of my system now what do you all have to say about it can you please suggest me something on that waiting for the necessary help from you all on this.

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4
    RAM: 2 GB
    Graphics card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS
    Here is the configuration of my system now what do you all have to say about it can you please suggest me something on that waiting for the necessary help from you all on this.
    See what I think is that the graphic card is not so adequate thought it comes under the minimum system requirements of the game but it is not so good that it will do all the necessary things for the game that’s what I want to say here. so if possible do upgrade it to the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or the ATI Radeon HD 4870. I think that will be the perfect suggestions from you that’s what I want to say here, so go ahead and try with the necessary suggestions that I have given you may be that will work out for you. so do the necessary changes that I have sugegted you and elt me know what you felt about the response.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    See what I think is that the graphic card is not so adequate thought it comes under the minimum system requirements of the game but it is not so good that it will do all the necessary things for the game that’s what I want to say here. so if possible do upgrade it to the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or the ATI Radeon HD 4870. I think that will be the perfect suggestions from you that’s what I want to say here, so go ahead and try with the necessary suggestions that I have given you may be that will work out for you. so do the necessary changes that I have sugegted you and elt me know what you felt about the response.
    Yes I absolutely agree with you over here, so what I am saying is that if you are talking about the necessary changes then that is the graphic card that you should change and if possible do upgrade the processor as well. I mean yes p4 is good but not worth for this game at least get in to the dual core processor that will be well worth I feel, that will be benefiting you and also it will be prepeared for the upcoming game as well, that’s what I think here. so do make the necessary upgradation for your system that will be better for you.

See I have seen the necessary requirements In the minimum system requirements of the game and have checked it there and also updated the driver as well but still there is some problem. If this card will not work with the game and if the developers feel that this card will not work then why will they mention it in the minimum system requirements list, I am not able to understand at all, that’s what I am saying here, anyways what’s your take on this, can you please tell me.

See the answer is quite simple if you want to see a change in the system and also the performance of the system then do a upgrade since you are not getting the descent fps that’s why it is giving you problem. So a descent fps will come with the good graphic card.

Try and run it with the option called as run without lag that’s what you should be trying out here. go and check out from there only, that’s what you should be doing.