Thread: Fast food level in LittleBigPlanet 2

Fast food level in LittleBigPlanet 2

Hello guys I am having one question about this game and its regarding to the fast food level of this game. I found that this Fast Food arcade level commencing the Move Pack is completely awful. Actually I found is more boring. I am frustrating to beat this level for a hard 3 hours at the moment. I've previously had to fury quit two times, subsequent to nearly throwing my shift controller. If someone can please offer some sustain on how to strike this level. Please post it earlier than I break this controller.

Re: Fast food level in LittleBigPlanet 2

All I am able to actually speak is take a lot of time presently to acquire used to how the controls labor and move as gradually as probable. You'll die here and there other than overall it supposed to be simple. In addition, don't worry on annoying to acquire score bubbles. They'll be the last part of you!

Hello thank you for your reply. The complexity is not the bubbles. Attempt doing this level all the way through the label trigger turn on. You finally have to go in excess of a platform shaped similar to a sideways 5 bounded through lava. And that's not the entire, it rapidly disintegrates as you go in excess of it, consequently you have extremely small time to achieve such an unfeasible feat.

Have you made convinced to utilize the Sticker Switch at the start of the level, on one occasion you’ve unruffled it? This will inaugurate the advanced path and provide you a much higher score for your race timer. For myself I was capable to collect all the Prize Bubbles at a number of stages in my first attempt using this Sticker Switch and I would say that it was far from a perfect race too. The similar applies to Claude the Field mouse, if someone is struggling through the Prize Bubbles on top of that level as well.