Thread: Unable to access assassins creed 2 menu on uplay

Unable to access assassins creed 2 menu on uplay

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum and I am hoping that all the users will help me out over here. I was went to uplay on the assassins creed 2 menu where I have found that the Co-Op connection was not working at all. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Re: Unable to access assassins creed 2 menu on uplay

Well to figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the issue.

I was also having the same problem which you mentioned over here. I was get tired of by trying lots of things to fix the matter of mine and but there was no difference into the situation of mine. but finally I have managed to fix the matter of mine. Well I have simply done resetting of the modem of mine and after that there was no issue which you have mentioned over here. so try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

Looking at the issue I am suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card drivers and hence you should install latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the out of dated version of DirectX on the computer of yours. hence I am suggesting that you should download the latest version of Directx on the computer of yours and reboot the system the computer.

Do you have installed any firewall on the computer? if so than you should simply disable the firewall in the computer of yours and try to play the game. if it is working than you have to configure the firewall on the computer so that issue cannot persist. Also you should configure the router which you are using and perform a port forwarding router. Make sure that you can have security threat when you are supposed to disable the firewall on the computer.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether the issue is resolved or not.

In this particular situation there could be a bug issue with the game and hence I am suggesting the you should simply contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the bug from the game and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.