Thread: Microphone not working on LittleBigPlanet 2

Microphone not working on LittleBigPlanet 2

Last week I buy the LittleBigPlanet 2 video game on the PlayStation 3. I play this game with the proper way and the graphics of this video game is to be really helps to enjoy it a lot more. Now the problem is to be when I try to attach the microphone with this game then there is not any sound come with this mic. I don’t know why this happen. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: Microphone not working on LittleBigPlanet 2

I think this game need the additional driver to attach the mic with this video game. Hence I suggest to you for try to find the additional driver of this online game. This is the sound driver of this game. You need to download and install this driver in any way. This helps a lot to connect your mic with this system. Try this and check whether this will be solving your problem or not.

The other update of this video game also helps to solve this mic problem. I hope that you can understand what I am saying. In this game sometimes necessary for the support file of this game. Hence I recommended to you for perform this update the game will might be solve your problem.

If the microphone not work on your system mainly with the video game then make sure that this mice also work with the other system application or not. If the system can’t able to detect the mic then you need to install the sound driver on this system. This will be work to connect your mic with this system and then you can use this for accessing the sound on this LBP2 video phone. try this solution.

If the system can’t able to detect any microphone regarding the PlayStation 3 system then sound driver not work in some cases. You need to insert the system compatible sound card onto it. This will be gives an impact and in response you can able to solve this mic problem.

There is many times happen that the system not able to detect the specific mic on it. The initial stage is to be we need to try to connect other mic over this system. It could be possible that the problem is in the mic. Then I suggest to you for doing this kind of task. It works very times that one mic not work on the gaming console because of the cable of this mic broken. If the broken port of the mic is also one of the reason behind this trouble.

This are the few solution that works most of the time to fix this normal problem. but in very complicated situation there could be possible that the problem appears because of the system not able to detect the sound card. In such situation we need to reinsert the sound card onto this system. The manual gives the process to do this task. Try this solution for removing this mic not connected with the video game problem.

Is it a bluetooth mic, or a USB one? If this is the Usb mic then the above mentioned process help to solve trouble. but in Bluetooth mic situation, I suggest to you for use an proper wireless Bluetooth technology for this connection. It helps to play the game with the better sound on the mic.