Thread: LittleBigPlanet 2 Trophies

LittleBigPlanet 2 Trophies

Last two week I use this LittleBigPlanet 2 online game on XBox 360 and now I have faced the problem onto it. I am looking the way that helps me to carry on the LBP1 level trophy to the LBP2 Level. Can I do this simple process? Also can I make any trophy on this game? Thanks.

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 Trophies

I am not sure but there certain kinds of facility available on this LittleBigPlanet video game. I think this game provide the opportunity to backup the data. You can also take the help of this backup strategy. Hope that it helps to you for solving your problem. try it.

I search it on my LittleBigPlanet video game. There is not any option I found to do this task. Then I read some articles and they mentioned the indirect way that helps to do this task. For doing this task, copy the support files of this trophy section. Then paste these files to the newly installed LittleBigPlanet 2 game setup folder. I hope this new LittleBigPlanet 2 online game can be detecting this trophy and in result it solves your problem.

Yes, there is an also way to make the trophy on this video game. You can possibly use this process for the making trophy to the particular competition of this video game. Hence I suggest to you for use it and hope that it helps to make an trophy of this online game.

For using the way to access an trophy of this game is really possible if we can take the help of the gaming community. There are so many game community levels present to do this task. I recommended to you for Choose one of them. This makes an impact and in result, you can able to access the trophy of the previous game level to the newest LittleBigPlanet 2 game level.

The game is very heavily online orientated with its trophy structure. You need to use this trophy structure and then you can able to do this making a trophy on your online game. The structure and its proper way to build this trophy can be present on the manual of this game. Then I suggest to you for read this manual. It gives the complete information about this game and its trophy structure. Use it and then hope that it solves your complicated problem.

If you want able to access the previous game trophy to the newly installed game then use an alternative way. This will be make an effort to just build the custom trophy on this system. Try to build the similar kind of trophies on this game. This is the best that can be work on your system.

I think there is an online way also present to access as well as makes new custom trophy on this LittleBigPlanet 2 online game. Hence I suggest to you for take the help of the expert person. There are so many site specially the official site expert help to solve this problem. try to take this expert help and make the custom trophy on your LittleBigPlanet 2 game. You can also use several other articles advised.