Thread: Sengoku game: Mac vs PC

Sengoku game: Mac vs PC

I heard that the Sengoku game is already in market and it is gaining popularity slightly. Furthermore the good thing is this game is also available in both version, which is both Mac and PC version. I would like to buy one but before that I would like to know the difference between both the versions. Can anyone explain me?

Re: Sengoku game: Mac vs PC

Developer Paradox announces Sengoku on a historical RTS set in Japan in the fifteenth century. The player is the leader of a clan Samurai and Shogun should try to be. The real-time strategy video game for the PC. Sengoku occurs with the Swedish developer Paradox Interactive in the footsteps of The Creative Assembly. The developer is working on Sengoku, where the player must try to become Shogun, the military leader of the Japanese empire.

Sengoku is the player at the head of a Samurai warrior family, participating in a civil war in the land of the Rising Sun. The player can play Samurai armies and armies stealthy Ninjas use. There is also a diplomatic end to the game where clans can close deals with Portuguese and Dutch colonies. The game is by Paradox, based on historical maps of Japan.

The game offers a lot of action, fun, replay ability and unlockables in 38 levels with 16 characters can be unlocked one by one. You can either just join a quick battle and leveling his character or play the selected history of the selected character. Depending on which mortgage you chose the story, this is also changing. So you can play through with each character several times and still discover a different path (you can also battle against one with the square button on top right to open a small map of the trails shows). The music is very good, the characters and levels set very nice detail and empire in the scene, set up the gameplay very well

The preview version of Sengoku offers all the same room to play the game. There was the possibility of a more sandbox play or a method of continuing to launch scenarios. After my painfully quickly became clear that without understanding the game a scenario is not going to work, I tried to delve into the game via the free method more. Just quietly explore and conquer the world when the world is naturally limited to Japan.

Sengoku Basara: Heroes Samurai goes to show that graphics are not everything - and a game with good gameplay and mediocre graphics me ten times better than a graphic blender. In the game itself, there is much to discover and unlock a lot to reach many levels. I have some playing time 14h and my game progress is a mere 4%! Therefore shows how big the game is yet.