Thread: Getting verifying host error while playing LittleBigPlanet 2

Getting verifying host error while playing LittleBigPlanet 2

I have installed LittleBigPlanet 2 on the PSP of mine and I love this particular game. but I am getting verifying host connection while playing this particular game. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned is being causing into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting verifying host error while playing LittleBigPlanet 2

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know what kind of the connection do you using? is there any firewall install? Can you post the entire error message which you are getting while playing this particular video game?

After going through the issue of your I recommend that you should simply restart the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Tell me whether do you have installed any firewall or security software on the compute? If you are having the same then I recommend that you should disable the firewall as well as security software which you have installed on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if the issue is seems to be solved than you should simply configure them appropriately so the above mentioned cannot persist while playing the game.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should restart the PSP of yours. if there is no difference than you should simply see that you are not using anything like proxies or you should not connected to the Proxy server.

You should do port forwarding on the router appropriately so that the issue will not persist anymore.

Finally I am suggesting that you should simply restart the router of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well I think you need to reinstall the game on the device of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game and we should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will work on the same and release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter which you are getting while playing this particular game.