Thread: Camera Local Space Fixed on v1.06 Patch of LittleBigPlanet

Camera Local Space Fixed on v1.06 Patch of LittleBigPlanet

I use this LittleBigPlanet online game on the iPad system and yesterday, I finish an patch installation task on it. It won’t give any problem. After finishing this problem when I play this game then I realize that this patch of the game is to be Fixed Camera Local Space. I want to change it. How do I perform this task on my iPad system? Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

re: Camera Local Space Fixed on v1.06 Patch of LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet 2 will provide even more entertainment for millions of fans. If the camera local space is to be fixed then you need to use the camera angle rotation policy to do this task. This will be help to you for changing the camera local space.

I also faced the similar kind of issue on this newest patch of the LittleBigPlanet 2 online game. In that I have not brief knowledge about this problem. Hence I try to find the solution over this problem using the help of the expert person. After reading so many articles and manual finally I found the solution. in this game, the setting menu gives the option camera. After opening this camera option we can able to choose the number of camera options. This is the camera angle of this graphical game. It helps a lot and in result it change the local space of the camera on this video game.

I also think that this is not this is not the game patch problem. you need to check that the video game setting menu on it. The camera setting help to do this task. The other way is to be try to manually set the setting of this game. This process also helps to solve this trouble. Manual of the game also help a lot to do this task.